Pro Wrestling Only

Tag Teams Back Again Episode 16: Kelly and Marty's Top 25 Tag Teams

http://placetobenation.com/tag-teams-back-again-episode-16-kelly-and-martys-top-25-tag-teams/

f19iyb.jpg

Celebrate the end of the GWE with another long-ass countdown show! Kelly and Marty go over their top 25 tag teams, with some crossover but also a lot of differences. This podcast is the last word on lists for 10 long years!

I did not. I felt like I could barely wrap my mind around the singles. Demolition would NOT be #1 though. Maybe #5. I probably would have put Condrey/Eaton at #1 (in part due to NWA Classics recency bias). Lucha would have been all over the place, which is in part why I didn't. Infernales would be high. Ultimo Guerrero/Rey Bucanero would have been high. RnR would beat Rockers, certainly.

I did not. I felt like I could barely wrap my mind around the singles. Demolition would NOT be #1 though. Maybe #5. I probably would have put Condrey/Eaton at #1 (in part due to NWA Classics recency bias). Lucha would have been all over the place, which is in part why I didn't. Infernales would be high. Ultimo Guerrero/Rey Bucanero would have been high. RnR would beat Rockers, certainly.

I can't remember my tag team ballot exactly since I just threw it together, but I have a distinct feeling that I did, in fact, put the Demos at #5.

Still listening, just wanted to pop in and say while listening to this it really hits home my biggest GWE regret. Not submitting a tag ballot, tag team wrestling is my very favorite type of wrestling. I do appreciate that you guys did this and still do the podcast to show tag team wrestling. Carry on.

Did anyone else have trouble downloading this from itunes?

Yes, i

I tried on Itunes and podcast addict (android app), and it said connecrion refused. I then went on a computer to Soundcloud's website and tried downloading the podcast. It allowed me to, but I had to login first. Maybe it is a temporary thing or Soundcloud changed their policies.

Apparently it's an issue with Soundcloud that is affecting everyone that uses it. Unfortunately nobody from Soundcloud has made any kind of statement on the issue so we're in the dark. No podcasts can be downloaded to mobile, but I think you can still stream on a computer

• 1 month later...