Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV May 2-May 8

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the guy is getting big reactions, they should have at least run with him in some capacity. He wasn't even getting on the C-shows most weeks, he basically disappeared. Obviously, he couldn't do the Miz gimmick any more, but turning him into a comedy Macho Man spoof for a month then totally shunning him makes no sense. Worst case scenario if he doesn't stay over is you've got a guy with some name recognition to put other guys over. But on the rare occasions he does turn up, he still gets a reaction - just look at the pop he got in the Rumble pre-show match.

WWE constantly sidelines anyone who gets over "without their permission" - Sandow, Zack Ryder, etc.

Still mystified by Zack's massive WrestleMania upset win and feel-good moment only for him to be right back at the bottom a week later. At the very least, you'd think they would've run Miz vs. Zack at Payback instead of Smackdown.

Kinda hoping Zack reinvents himself, but I don't see that happening because of Hype Bros in NXT.

BTW, there are rumblings of WWE announcing several releases today (at least on WrestlingInc). You always hope there's no truth to stuff like that, but the likely suspects IMO would be Adam Rose, Ryback, Cameron, Barrett, and whoever is treading water in NXT.

Still mystified by Zack's massive WrestleMania upset win and feel-good moment only for him to be right back at the bottom a week later. At the very least, you'd think they would've run Miz vs. Zack at Payback instead of Smackdown.

I guess there were two reasons for Zack's win at Mania: (1) to open the show with a huge surprise and (2) so that the non-wrestlers could get their WM bonuses betting on Ryder.

I guess there were two reasons for Zack's win at Mania: (1) to open the show with a huge surprise and (2) so that the non-wrestlers could get their WM bonuses betting on Ryder.

Yea I said this right after Mania and not at all in a joking way. He was like dead last in the odds until the day before when he suddenly became the favorite which to me says everyone who was in the know put money on him.

Yea I said this right after Mania and not at all in a joking way. He was like dead last in the odds until the day before when he suddenly became the favorite which to me says everyone who was in the know put money on him.

Which is why betting on wrestling should be illegal IMO. You probably have a locker room full of Pete Roses.

Isn't this illegal ?

Zeb has potential to be topical right now even more than he was when they brought him in. That one doesn't add up.

i don't know about that. what if they have to make sure everyone understands that he's playing a character?

Which is why betting on wrestling should be illegal IMO. You probably have a locker room full of Pete Roses.

Shit, I don't blame them. It's free money if you're in the know.