Pro Wrestling Only

[2015-10-28-Alexander Otsuka Produce] Kazunari Murakami & Zeus vs Daisuke Sekimoto & Super Tiger II

GOTNW

This was really cool. The Sekimoto and Zeus interactions were the least interesting portion of the match, not that they were bad or anything but they were as standard as they get, Sekimoto is a one trick pony and his trick was never that good to begin with. Super Tiger II may not be a shoot style master but just his willingness to do shooty stuff is enough to make matches more interesting. Murakami was the star of the match as expected, I could watch him just taunt Sekimoto and his stupid face for twenty minutes and he seemed unusually motivated here and did way more than I expected him to. Highlight of the match was the finish, after some dull crowd brawling Murakami just goes berserk and starts blasting Sekimoto with punches in the face and starts throwing chairs around, it was the kind of awesome chaotic brawling I'd like to see more out of japanese wrestling these days. ***1/4

• GSR changed the title to [2015-10-28-Alexander Otsuka Produce] Kazunari Murakami & Zeus vs Daisuke Sekimoto & Super Tiger II