Pro Wrestling Only

[2011-08-27-ALL TOGETHER] Masakatsu Funaki & Takuma Sano & Jushin Liger vs Minoru Suzuki & Taichi & Atsushi Aoki

GOTNW

I imagine Taichi would be universally loved if he worked 1973 WWWF since all he does is stall and cheat. The opening was fun and Suzuki's willingness to stooge was crucial to it. Mathc lost steam in the middle with the Liger in peril section, attacking the mask might get heat but it's boring and somewhat pointless when it goes for a while as you understand they're pretending to try to take it off instead of actually trying to take it off. Finish was fun with the face team clearing the ring with lots of doulbe/triple team moves and the Funaki-Aoki finish was more dramatic than I'd expected as they set up the nearfalls very well and I bought into them. Aoki's frog splash looked amazing and got a big pop as did Suzuki's apron kneebar. ***

• GSR changed the title to [2011-08-27-ALL TOGETHER] Masakatsu Funaki & Takuma Sano & Jushin Liger vs Minoru Suzuki & Taichi & Atsushi Aoki