Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-01-10-K-DOJO] Ayumu Honda vs Kazuhiro Tamura

GOTNW

The Hikaru Sato match was good. So good. Too good to be true. As I searched for more Ayumu Honda I prepared myself for disappointment. I imagined him throwing weak forearms and slapping his thigh. This is the reality of japanese wrestling in 2016. Nice things are in the minority. This wrestler couldn't possibly exist in present time. Right? Right?...................

But he does. It turns out Ayumu Honda really is that damn good. I don't remember the last time I was so excited about discovering a worker. It's not that he works shoot style-it's simply the best easily made comparison out there to make people understand what they're getting into with him. It's not that he's consciously flashy like a Volk Han-he just does so much cool shit you've never seen before. In that sense he reminds me of Otsuka. Saying he does extremely high level grappling feels like understating it an a sign of my ability to properly articulare why his work is so special. This is my first time seeing Kazuhiro Tamura, and, well, he looked very good too I guess. ***

• GSR changed the title to [2016-01-10-K-DOJO] Ayumu Honda vs Kazuhiro Tamura