Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-07-25-WWE-Raw] Finn Balor vs Rusev vs Kevin Owens vs Cesaro

GOTNW

Things I liked: Cesaro's Suplex counter to Rusev's Camel Clutch and that whole sequence between them (tho I find it laughable someone could go crazy over 2016 Cesaro and shit on everything in New Japan when stuff like the no-sell Lariat Cesaro busted out here is such an obvious rip from that style), Balor inexplicably targeting Rusev's balls and Owen's bigger moves (Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker and his Air Raid Crash variation both looked great).

Things I didn't like: The brawling (Rusev's and Cesaro's punches in particular are lackluster, Rusev's strikes look good any time he's doing wacky forearm smashes and he should stick to them), everyone having to get all of their shit in and the obligatory tower of doom spot, Rusev not breaking up Owens' pin, awkward feeding (Owens' rolling out of the ring after being Dropkicked by Balor in the middle of the ring and Cesaro staring at an idiot at Rusev as he is about to eat a Superkick), kicks obviously not connecting (Rusev's spinning heel and Balor's Pele) and telegraphing the finish even more by having Balor sell the Powerbomb for as long as he did.

All in all a pretty average and formulaic take on this type of match in the WWE style. **1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2016-07-25-WWE-Raw] Finn Balor vs Rusev vs Kevin Owens vs Cesaro