Pro Wrestling Only

The Project's General Discussion

Grimmas

Okay, I re-read that and it made sense. I am going to do some diffing on how to put this roster together but I am definitely interested to see who will be available to bring in from the US if needed.

Remember Giant Baba is still your boss!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all have on our rosters some tough choices for the people to save. I really hesitated between several names to pick as my 4th save.

Some have easier choices than others (mine was simple).

The draft should be fascinating to see what people focus on.. Also to see where Hogan ends up (AJPW, NJPW, WCW, or WWF) or goes undrafted and just appears on big shows as a special attraction.

Where's the Ringmaster (Steve Austin) ?

Injured, returns to in ring in November. Will be up in the draft, but injured from in ring till November.

EDIT: What Scarleft-Left said.

So, He's in ECW then?

Hadn't debuted there yet, just left WCW due to being fired due to injury. Doesn't show up in ECW till October.

Giant Baba is proud to announce that he will be keeping the contracts of current AJPW Triple Crown Champion, Mitsuharu Misawa, along with AJPW Double Tag Team Champions, Toshiaki Kawada and Akira Taue. The final member of the roster that Baba has retained is Kenta Kobashi!

Big surprise, I know.

Grimmas, will this be getting its own sub-forum so we can keep track of things rather than having it on the main armchair page?

Any news on how you are going to have the "American" vs "Others" in terms of draft-ability to Japan? Will it be anyone or anyone who ever worked in Japan? Do we have to stick to history with All Japan vs New Japan tour guys?

Giant Baba is proud to announce that he will be keeping the contracts of current AJPW Triple Crown Champion, Mitsuharu Misawa, along with AJPW Double Tag Team Champions, Toshiaki Kawada and Akira Taue. The final member of the roster that Baba has retained is Kenta Kobashi!

Big surprise, I know.

Grimmas, will this be getting its own sub-forum so we can keep track of things rather than having it on the main armchair page?

Any news on how you are going to have the "American" vs "Others" in terms of draft-ability to Japan? Will it be anyone or anyone who ever worked in Japan? Do we have to stick to history with All Japan vs New Japan tour guys?

Perfect saves.

Making list now, but if someone worked regularly in USA and Japan then they will be on the both list. We can discuss some individuals once I post the list if there is questionable choices.