Pro Wrestling Only

The WWF... (what do you want to do)

Grimmas

Jesse, I'm not part of the project and will continue not to be, but I will also be thoroughly disappointed if you go in any direction other than this:

Scene: A palatial poolside in lush, wealthy Greenwich, Connecticut. Vince McMahon sits with his inner circle, including Howard Finklel,and the newly signed Steve Austin. Finkel is the only one of the group in soggy clothes, for he had been tossed into the pool twice by McMahon. Vince has food in front of him, the others do not. There is a spattering of pictures on the table.

Vince: So Steve, welcome. Steve Austin, huh? Steve Williams. It says here your real name is Steve Williams. Did you know that? I wonder if Steve Williams' real name is Steve Austin. Ha. Ha. We tried to sign him once or twice. Keeps getting caught in airports. They do it to themselves, you know. It costs us all money when they do. Well, what can you do? So you're a Hollywood Blonde, huh? A Hollywood Blonde. Sort of an old time character, don't you think? Something from the 1960s. It's not what we do here. We're in the entertainment business. Plus there's the.. well, you know, the hair issue.

Austin: I've got to admit that the gimmick worked pretty well until the god damn hair started to go. It's all I've ever been though.

Vince: It happens to the best of us. Well, not the best of us. Ha Ha. Let's look at some new characters that we have in development. Ah, look at this. A plumber. No, you don't want that? That's understandable. Ah, this one's good, but not for you. You know Ron Simmons, right? Good talent. Do you think he'd like the name Flash Funk? What about this? The Ring Master? Master of the Ring. Our trademark people say no one's ever used it. The hair's a problem, but could you do this with your tongue?

CnLWKEoWAAEMfq9.jpg

Austin: That's good, Vince, but what's this one down here?

Vince: The Ring M... ah? That's a new one that our team drew up. Had something similar with Keirn years ago. He was from Florida, you see. Skinner. Gator hunter. Was supposed to hunt Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, but Steamboat didn't want to make money. Again. Probably his wife's fault. Ha ha. It's the Stalker. Hunts the most dangerous game. I'm not sure what a Hollywood Blonde would know about hunting though.

Austin: There's nothing like it, going out by that treeline, and sitting there for hours, waiting, watching, feeling at peace with the world. Hell, it's not even about killing the god damn deer, Vince. It's about the peace of it all. It's about making a pact with nature. The blood, well, that's just the god damn price nature asks for. It's got to be paid. There ain't no way around it. It's just got to be done.

Vince: Well, that's a surprise. I think we're onto something here. Now talk about your opponent.

Austin: Yeah, sure, well, ok, it'd be like this. It's the same in the ring. You go out there, in front of that crowd, and there you are, at peace with the world. It's nature, but it asks for its god damn price. It's the wild, just like being in the woods, and you got to make that pact and got to pay that price, and there's got to be blood. I don't know, Vince, that seems like bullshit. That's bullshit.

Vince: That's perfect. We cut out the swearing and I think we have our Stalker! The Stalker, Steve Austin! Yes!

Couple of things I'd have liked the chance to step up to WWF but living in a different timezone means eveything got sorted out when I was in away, know what it must feel like to live on the west coast watching the olympics

Think the draft should have been paused whilst this situation was sorted out would not have made my eliminators pick if I knew Al Snow would have dropped into the draft pool

Couple of things I'd have liked the chance to step up to WWF but living in a different timezone means eveything got sorted out when I was in away, know what it must feel like to live on the west coast watching the olympics

Think the draft should have been paused whilst this situation was sorted out would not have made my eliminators pick if I knew Al Snow would have dropped into the draft pool

I'm in the UK, so will mostly hold the draft of my proxy picks go. So my proxy for last night was funny enough The Eliminators...

I apologize. It was an annoying situation that I just wanted to be over and done with. Sorry to ADL, however Jesse did join the game first, so he would had had first choice anyways.

We can give you a compensation pick for losing out on Snow, if you would like.

I apologize. It was an annoying situation that I just wanted to be over and done with. Sorry to ADL, however Jesse did join the game first, so he would had had first choice anyways.

Yeah that's fine, it's always going to be difficult with projects like these when people are based in different timezones

Yeah that's fine, it's always going to be difficult with projects like these when people are based in different timezones

Ok, OVW will get the very next RevPro pick as well.

You can have use of Al Snow if you want? I'm only running 2 shows a month so he's got to earn crust the rest of the month.

Like I mentioned before, all my guys are available for tours/jobs/bookings...

You can have use of Al Snow if you want? I'm only running 2 shows a month so he's got to earn crust the rest of the month.

Like I mentioned before, all my guys are available for tours/jobs/bookings...

OK cheers, same with my guys only going to be working 2-3 days a month max for me, so they are free to work anywhere else the rest of the month

Oh yeah.. anyone that is a free agent can go on tour. Just some rules will be in place for free agents for permanent signings.

EDIT: Maybe if someone is American list they can easily go on tour, but they would have to be passed over a few times before they could be signed on to a Japanese promotion or something... still figuring it out.