The Military Industrial Suplex Podcast

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 fakeplastictrees

fakeplastictrees
  • Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

New Episode featuring author Lavie Margolin talking about his new book,TrumpMania: Vince McMahon, WWE and the making of America's 45th President! An entire episode decided to 45! :) :(

#42 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 3105 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:53 PM

Really enjoyable listen. Lots of interesting tidbits about the Trump and Vince connection

#43 fakeplastictrees

fakeplastictrees
  • Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 04:41 PM

Thanks. I finally wrapped up the Crazy Like a Fox session. Its been a long time coming. :)

#44 fakeplastictrees

fakeplastictrees
  • Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:29 PM

Newest episode has dropped. It was touch-and-go with 'life' playing interference at times--but we got it done! It was great doing this one with Liam as I am a fan of his podcast.

In this episode of The Military Industrial Suplex, Tom speaks with author Liam O'Rourke to discuss Liam's new book Crazy Like A Fox: The Definitive Chronicle of Brian Pillman 20 Years Later.

https://soundcloud.c...razy-like-a-fox

#45 fakeplastictrees

fakeplastictrees
  • Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:59 PM

New episode with Tim has dropped. I will constantly tinker with this one. An upcoming episode will feature an interview with PCO. Already sourced a few questions from Twitter, if anyone has anything you'd like discussed, please feel free to drop it here or on Twitter ( guess my handle :) ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users