Pro Wrestling Only

Hell in a Cell 2016

goodhelmet

Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado & Sin Cara vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari (Kickoff Match)

Bayley vs. Dana Brooke

Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Cesaro & Sheamus

WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick

U.S. Champion Roman Reigns vs. Rusev (Hell in a Cell Match)

WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins (Hell in a Cell Match)

Raw Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair (Hell in a Cell Match)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm irrationally psyched for this PPV. Maybe I just want to get my mind off of the election. I think Sasha/Charlotte will be the best HIAC match, followed by Reigns/Rusev. The undercard has a really wide range of potential outcomes in terms of match quality, so that will probably determine the overall quality of the show.

Only match I'm interested in is Rusev/Roman, because I know those two have a great match against each other in them, and this has to be the time they pull it out. Everything else I feel like I've seen 30 times this year. Including Rusev/Roman. I will never understand WWE's insistence on running PPV matches 2-3 times before the PPV. Not even like a short match with no finish, but PPV length match a week or two before the big show.

I am interested in TJ Perkins vs Kendrick because I really want to see what they are actually planning after watching RAW. I mean Kendrick basically begged for the finger poke of doom because he has to win and doesn't think he can. Really hope this isn't booked to make TJP look like a complete sucker. I would be fine Kendrick winning the belt if it leads to a feud with Rich Swann

The Perkins-Kendrick "please let me win because I bought you a Big Mac when you were homeless" storyline is atrocious and a slap in the face to everything the CWC represented.

This six-man Cruiserweight jobber match feels like the Worst of Nitro. Other than Cedric Alexander and maybe the future potential of Daivari's brother, none of these guys mean anything or will ever draw a dime.

The Perkins-Kendrick "please let me win because I bought you a Big Mac when you were homeless" storyline is atrocious and a slap in the face to everything the CWC represented.

That's the point.

If the "point" is to take away everything that made the CWC, Cruiserweights, and CW division stand out, compelling, and capable of drawing money, then mission accomplished.

I am interested in TJ Perkins vs Kendrick because I really want to see what they are actually planning after watching RAW. I mean Kendrick basically begged for the finger poke of doom because he has to win and doesn't think he can. Really hope this isn't booked to make TJP look like a complete sucker. I would be fine Kendrick winning the belt if it leads to a feud with Rich Swann

For the life of me, I can't figure out why they picked TJP to win the CWC. I get that Ibushi and ZSJ didn't want to sign, but of the elite eight, he would have been my eighth choice. In fact, I watched the Evolve show where he qualified and was far more interested in Fred Yehi, who I had never even heard of before. TJP has been such a non-factor everywhere he's been, which is pretty much everywhere. And he never lasts long anywhere, which seems to say a lot about his personality.

Cruiserweights were DOA largely in part due to TJP being the face of the division.

I love watching Roman Reigns and Rusev go at it, but damn I am thinking the ending sequence was a missed opportunity. For a second I talked myself into thinking they were going to have Roman pass out in the chain-assisted Accolade and then the final feud-settling battle would be a Russian Chain Match where Roman finally wins the feud definitively.