Pro Wrestling Only

Hell in a Cell 2016

goodhelmet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallows & Anderson should win the match but man if this means we are getting more New Day vs Gallows & Anderson matches then I wish it was a no contest. Assuming that New Day wins again and they keep pushing the number of days thing

So Charlotte vs Sasha is definitely the main event. Man I worry what crazy shit they are going to do to justify that

At the show live

Thought Roman/Rusev was great. Romam selling was great. Meaningful momentum shifts using cage. Not an MOTYC but a great match a little slow lacked urgency.

Women -characters are over but not work we will see during main event. Dana, take me to Flex City BABY!

Enzo & Big Cass got one of the loudest pops I've heard live in a loooooong time.

Main event! Women! Feminism! Shatter the glass ceiling! Girl power! Spice up your life! Fight like a girl! Etc.

Buries the world title if you ask me. Shades of Ron Simmons. These guys already feel midcardy, need to put them over in main event. If champ was Cena or Brock or even HHH it wouldn't matter so much.

The women's championship is currently more over than the world title and I see no reason in theory that they can't be portrayed in storyline as having equal prestige. Works in other real sports.

Besides, this Rollins vs Owens feud has been God-awful. The crowd would be dead if it went on last.

I'm thrilled that Sasha and Charlotte are main eventing but let's not pretend their program is setting the world on fire or anything. Along with Jericho it's probably the most over thing on Raw right now but that really isn't saying much. Plus they've been feuding since July and most certainly need to move on after this show. They will clearly be on the same team at Survivor Series. After that they need to branch off into new programs

It isn't helping that they are feeding this constant dose of video game references that were obviously written by someone who last played games about 5 years ago.

This crowd is not interested in this match one bit. And it isn't just TJP they don't care for Kendrick either by the "fucking hippie" line

Yep they made Perkins look like a complete schmuck. At the end of the line of for him probably forever