Pro Wrestling Only

Lucha Underground S3

El-P

EP 23 got me back in the mood with four fun matches. Highlight was clearly Pindora vs Mascarita Sagrada Jr., with a completely ridiculous spot. Saltador freaky matwork against Marty the Moth was another highlight.

Fenix vs Mariposa was worked as well as it could considering the characters basically (with Fenix aiming at N°1 babyface spot, which he always did better than Puma to me anyway). I love the fact they are involving Melissa Santos more, with the trigger pulled on the Marty the stalker storyline that was just always a theme. You don't need a fake cult and nonsensical gibberish to try and be creepy. Marty's vignette was downright disgusting. This is quite promising.

More Rey vs Mundo buildup, and this is simple yet totally effective. Just stylish training vignettes with promos.

No Dario stuff and I didn't even notice, that's how fun and easy to watch this episode was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to find a place to talk LU.

This last episode (Bloodlines) was decent. Didn't care for the trios match (I feel like there's SOMETHING there with the Rabbit Tribe as a team but still not there yet). Really, really liked the Crane-Mil match. Tons of brawling and hardcore spots that didn't feel contrived at all. Basically Mil pulverizing Crane who would mount the occasional comeback. The Reaper's Trident is one of my favorite moves in all of wrestling.

Pentagon Dark-Texano was OK, not really a ton to it but fine enough. Do like how Famous B missed horribly with sliding the horseshoe and Texano was like "Are you serious?". Pentagon breaking B's arm again (Striker actually pointed out that this was indeed the second time) was fine but doing it to Brenda was waaaaaay overkill.

And FINALLY we have some development on the whole medallion thing and some further backstory on the gauntlet and Councilman Delgado. Really feel like storytelling has been a major issue this season with plot points either being put on hold for months or being dropped completely. But really liked the revelation here, so I can't complain too much.

Mundo vs Mack, falls count anywhere, last falls of the match was just as terrific as the whole-show match. Death spot to end the match. Looked brutal, no cutesy shit kicking out of it.

The trios title changing hands with the reptiles gaining it thanks to Drago switching team mid-match. Anywhere but LU, that would bother me, but in LU, it's fine. Drago is under Cobra Moon's spell. That huge guy with the freakish roses tatoos is gonna go places probably.

Cueto Cup, with the winner getting a title shot ? Hum… You've done better than this Dario. Mundo vs Rey Rey, I can get behind though.

Puma vs Muertes was yet another terrific brawl. I have the feeling I'll never enjoy Ricochet more than I did in LU, because I don't see him do that kinda match in NJ nor in WWE. This is how you do people trying to kill each other, not by lumbering through a bunch of ringpost spots.

Terrific use of 44 mn watching pro-wrestling.

Loved Puma-Mil, have loved everything they've done together. And while I've enjoyed his stuff in NJ, I agree that LU is really where I think he's been best at.

August 16 episode

Puma vs. Fenix: I remember reading a spoiler on this match and how it was supposed to be one of the best matches in LU history. Needless to say I was a tad bit disappointed when they wrestled a very good but not mind-blowing match. There were certainly some impressive spots and fun action (Fenix hitting a Nakamura knee to the back of Puma's head in particular), but it just seemed a bit slow to me. Maybe because I was expecting both guys to be their normally lightning-quick selves, I was a tad surprised that they worked a slightly slower pace. Fenix had the win here before Marty came out to creep on Melissa. Fenix took him out but that gave Puma enough time to recover and get the win. Very good if not great match. ***3/4

Pentagon vs. Mil Muertes: This was actually my favorite match of the night. They did a pre-match segment where Cage attacked Mil from behind with a barbell weight and dropped it on his back. Mil was visibly hurt going into the match and clutching his ribs, so Pentagon smartly worked over his midsection with kicks and punches. Mil regained control and worked him over a bit on the outside before Pentagon turned the tide again. The overall story was Mil making comebacks but not being able to sustain any momentum due to his injury, and Pentagon was eventually able to win with a double footstomp from the top rope. ***3/4. Only thing I hated was when Pentagon kicked Catrina in the face for trying to interfere and Striker said she deserved it for being fair game. I remember when commentary wasn't insufferable and disgusting. Good times those were.

I will say that it's unfortunate Pentagon-Mil was only treated as a one-off for their very first singles match considering the story they had last year. Had the makings of a great feud but was only referenced once to sort of tie up loose ends and is now done with. That being said, Cage-Mil is something I've been looking forward to for the longest time.

Can't wait to go up to that point. Crane has been growing on me in the earlier phase of the tournament. His match against Taya was all kind of good. Taya is another one that has seriously been growing on me. Dante Fox, not so much growing on me however. He's a complete video game worker, which is impressive on pure athletic level, but I don't connect.

The whole Marty vs Fenix deal, with Melissa Santos getting in the way of Mariposa was quite fun, as was the post-match with Marty going all Abby on poor Fenix.

Dunno where that goofy Cage stuff is going. Not too sure I care that much honestly.

Enjoying the whole Texano & Famous B stuff. As the girl said, Texano is kinda boring and dull, so that makes him more fun to watch.

August 23 episode:

The mask vs. mask match between Sexy Star and Veneno never really happened as Joey Ryan almost immediately interfered and exposed Veneno as Cortez Castro. Looks like Castro's cover is blown. And as much as I hate commentary, I got a laugh out of them mentioning Super Fly and saying "Remember him?"

Prince Puma vs. Pentagon Dark faced off in a pretty good match for the Cueto Cup. Some of the strikes were a bit off but still a rather fun, fast-paced affair. Destroyers galore and Puma ended up winning with the 630. He and Vamp mocked Pentagon with the cero miedo sign and the fans booed this pretty hard. It's still clear that Pentagon is their favorite and they were none too pleased that he fell short yet again.

Rey Mysterio vs. Johnny Mundo was the match of the night. Rather long as it clocked in at nearly 20 minutes, but still very good. Before the match, Johnny and his stupid agent (really dislike this character) warned Dario that if he Johnny loses, he'll jump to another promotion with the belt. While Rey is certainly past his prime, he's still a great high-flier and is very smooth with a lot of his moves. Rey took the advantage early with his speed and aerial maneuvers while Mundo regained control by utilizing his size and strength advantage. Ref bump led to Mundo trying to hit Rey with the belt but Dominick came in and tackled him before being chased off by security. Rey looked to have the match won but Dario interfered and began slapping Rey. Like, I get Dario interfered to protect the title, but trying to bully Rey just looked so stupid. Rey hit a 619 on Dario but the distraction caused Mundo to nail him with the belt and retain with End of the World. Crowd was torn over the finish.

Overall a pretty solid episode. The last two matches were good, especially the main event, but Dario interfering kinda hurt the finish (even if I enjoy a heel needing to cheat to win, which is something WWE never seems to do anymore).

August 30 episode:

Show starts with Dario visiting Matanza, telling him he was wrong about Matanza's desire for revenge and that Rey humiliated him and the family. A match between the two will take place in two weeks.

Son of Madness vs. Mascarita Sagrada was a pretty short but decent affair. Sagrada came out with the vest Havoc gave him during the Famous B feud, which explained the reason behind the match. Madness won pretty quickly and was looking to inflict more punishment before Havoc came in. Security separated the two and Dario set up a Boyle Heights Biker Brawl for an Aztec Medallion. Paul London meanwhile carried away the still-dazed Sagrada.

Sexy Star vs. Joey Ryan was a bit awkward to watch considering what happened at Triplemania. Still, they had a better-than-expected match with Sexy primarily in control. She's usually sloppy as hell but looked a lot smoother this time. I really hate to compliment her at this point. Joey took advantage when Taya came out with a Sexy Star sign and mock cheered her around the ring. Sexy looked to have the match won but, like an idiot, attacked Taya who wasn't even interfering and got hit with a superkick for the loss. Joey tried to put his lollipop in Sexy's mouth (gross and an unnecessary visual) but Castro attacked him with a kendo stick. Dario set up a 5-0 Street Fight between the two next week for a Medallion.

Marty the Moth beat Argenis in a pretty solid match. Marty was dominant throughout but not your typical squash as the match went longer than 5 minutes. Marty slammed Argenis into the bleachers and tore his mask, leading to Mariposa slamming his head into the post. Pretty much half of Argenis' face was covered in blood as Marty picked up the win and proceeded to unmask him. Marty then challenged Fenix to a match at Ultima Lucha Tres for his mask. Fenix attacked both Mariposa and Marty before accepting the challenge, but demanded that it be mask vs. hair. For some reason, I'm not as into this feud as much as I should be. Marty is a good heel and did a great job being despicable in this match, but I still think he over-does the gimmick sometimes. I dunno, I feel like there's room for more subtlety but maybe I'm way off.

Main event was match of the night, as Havoc and Madness had a really fun No DQ match. Havoc won with a beer bottle to the head and a shooting star press before taking back his vest. Only thing I was disappointed about was that there were motorcycles and helmets around the ring and neither were used!

A surprisingly good episode considering most of the top talent was nowhere to be seen. Ultima Lucha Tres was also announced as a four night event, starting in four weeks. And in regards to Aztec Medallions, the Rabbit Tribe and Son of Havoc each have one and another will be determined next week between Joey and Castro. That leaves two left for Gift of the Gods.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished Episode 17. Saw that Season 3 is apparently on episode 30 something now. How long is this season?

The most consistent thing throughout the various seasons for me is my favorites and least favorites. Like, Pentagon and Mil Muertes are pretty high up there for me. I like The Monster Matanza too. Not high on Sexy Star, The Mack or plenty of others. Still quite like Drago and I'm a fan of Marty the Moth too.

I just love the feel of Lucha Underground. Sure, it's over-the-top & ridiculous but that's part of the charm to me. Plus everyone in The Temple always seems to be having a good time - I'd love to see it live but living in the midwest, I'll never be in that part of the country. Good, fun pro-wrestling to watch though.

September 6 episode

Mack and Drago fought for an Aztec Medallion in a really fun sprint. Unfortunately, it ended in another dumb distraction finish where Mack dropped Drago and focused on Kobra Moon simply because she was on the apron. Drago took advantage and pinned Mack with his Dragon's Lair pin. Mack hit a stunner in retaliation and attempted to hit Kobra with one as well but the Reptile Tribe beat him down. Still not crazy about this stable but perhaps Mack rounds up a team to challenge them for the Trios Titles?

In what should have been the main event, Cortez Castro and Joey Ryan faced off in a 5-0 Street Fight for an Aztec Medallion. Like Havoc-Madness and Mascarita-Famous B, this was a really fun, goofy No DQ match. There were riot officers surrounding the ring and shields, night sticks, a glove with lube (don't ask), coffee, donuts, a police car, and a taser (!) were all used. Won't give too many details because this really needs to be seen to be believed, but Castro picked up what might be his first singles win in LU history and earned the medallion. And as bad as Striker and Vamp are, they had some funny lines here.

The actual main event was Matanza vs. the Rabbit Tribe in a 3-on-1 handicap match. Prior to the match, Dario announced Pentagon vs. Dragon Azteca Jr. for the last medallion next week. He also banned Rey from the building and said if he didn't leave, he would fire Dragon Azteca. Not a fan of Dario becoming more heelish, but I guess that's what happens when you feel like your family has been insulted. Anyway, Matanza beat the tribe in fairly quick fashion but it wasn't a complete shut-out, as there was a pretty dramatic nearfall. Perhaps they want to prevent the three from looking like complete chumps considering they're in the Gift of the Gods match. Decent match overall.

Show ended with Prince Puma and Johnny Mundo having an in-ring confrontation. They have an atomicos match next week but before Puma could announce his partners, Mundo interrupted and challenged Puma to put his mask on the line at Ultima Lucha. Dario intervened and said because there is already a mask vs. hair match, Puma will need to put his career on the line. Vamp says no but Puma says yes. Although Puma didn't even announce his partners like he was supposed to, it was cool to have both guys acknowledge each other's history with each other over the past three seasons.

Solid episode with no bad matches. I would definitely recommend watching the 5-0 Street Fight.

I just love the feel of Lucha Underground. Sure, it's over-the-top & ridiculous but that's part of the charm to me. Plus everyone in The Temple always seems to be having a good time - I'd love to see it live but living in the midwest, I'll never be in that part of the country. Good, fun pro-wrestling to watch though.

Same here. Not crazy about some of the ridiculous spotfests (Dante Fox, looking at you there, although the spots he does are indeed incredible, he just needs to learn to sell and pace his matches), but this a still super refreshing as a pro-wrestling TV show.

Slowly getting back into the groove. EP29 had the cool, classic (as in "old-school") Dominic angle. Can't believe so much time has passed since the Eddie stuff, and really, it's hard for me to see Rey Rey as the father of this all grown up kid. That's me showing my age, but I still see Rey as this 20 something guy in WCW. The fact he probably doesn't look his age under the mask (really, he looked 17 in 2000) also helps. Really enjoys the Melissa Santos/Fénix/Marty the Moth storyline too, cool to see Melissa finally get more involved. Best ring announcer that I'm aware of currently.

Same here. Not crazy about some of the ridiculous spotfests (Dante Fox, looking at you there, although the spots he does are indeed incredible, he just needs to learn to sell and pace his matches), but this a still super refreshing as a pro-wrestling TV show.

Slowly getting back into the groove. EP29 had the cool, classic (as in "old-school") Dominic angle. Can't believe so much time has passed since the Eddie stuff, and really, it's hard for me to see Rey Rey as the father of this all grown up kid. That's me showing my age, but I still see Rey as this 20 something guy in WCW. The fact he probably doesn't look his age under the mask (really, he looked 17 in 2000) also helps. Really enjoys the Melissa Santos/Fénix/Marty the Moth storyline too, cool to see Melissa finally get more involved. Best ring announcer that I'm aware of currently.

Keep the Eddie angle in mind for the next episode or so.

This last episode (Bloodlines) was decent. Didn't care for the trios match (I feel like there's SOMETHING there with the Rabbit Tribe as a team but still not there yet). Really, really liked the Crane-Mil match. Tons of brawling and hardcore spots that didn't feel contrived at all. Basically Mil pulverizing Crane who would mount the occasional comeback. The Reaper's Trident is one of my favorite moves in all of wrestling.

Pentagon Dark-Texano was OK, not really a ton to it but fine enough. Do like how Famous B missed horribly with sliding the horseshoe and Texano was like "Are you serious?". Pentagon breaking B's arm again (Striker actually pointed out that this was indeed the second time) was fine but doing it to Brenda was waaaaaay overkill.

And FINALLY we have some development on the whole medallion thing and some further backstory on the gauntlet and Councilman Delgado. Really feel like storytelling has been a major issue this season with plot points either being put on hold for months or being dropped completely. But really liked the revelation here, so I can't complain too much.

I really enjoy the Rabbit Tribe goofiness. It's like a bunch of people not coming down their acid trip at the lastest Burning Man. Cool to see them finally get a win thanks to the.... rabbit foot lucky charm !

Texano still doens't connect at all with me, so I'm glad Brenda & Famous B were around to make this fun. Great timing at missing the shot. Yeah, the breaking the arm has gotten old at this point, Pentagon doesn't need to do that anymore and it does seem like overkill to do it every time to everyone. Brenda & Famous B in casts can be good comedy though.

But it had no chance in hell in following that humongous beating of a match that was Muertes vs Crane. Crane really endeared himself to me by taking giant beatings, but this was yet another level of brutal. Crazy shit that would make Tommy Dreamer proud. So yeah, I'm a mark for Muertes big brawl, be it competitive or one-sided like this one. And Catrina, oh, Catrina, she doesn't shy away...

And well, immortal latino witches mother/daughter, I'm fucking there.

September 13 episode: "Cien"

Well, it's here. The 100th episode of LU. Some unbelievable highs and some pretty disappointing lows, but overall I've had more fun with this show than any other wrestling show I've ever seen.

First match is Worldwide Underground vs. Puma, Fenix, Cage, and Sexy Star in an atomicos match. Ricky Mandell was replaced by Marty the Moth as punishment for legally changing his name to "Ricky Mundo" without Johnny's permission. Obviously this match was meant to further the Sexy-Taya, Fenix-Marty, and Puma-Mundo feuds. Decent match and Melissa finally snapped at Marty, which led to the announcement of a tag match between her and Fenix vs. Marty and Mariposa. I know Melissa has some wrestling experience, so will be interesting to see how she does.

Cage left the match midway after Crane stole the gauntlet, leading to a very cool scene with him, Catrina, Cage, Mil, and Dario. Won't spoil anything, but let's just say it's pretty clear what match they'll be in at Ultima Lucha. Also, Taya vs. Sexy Star is announced as a Last Luchador Standing match. It's still really weird to watch Sexy after the crap she pulled at Triplemania.

This match and the segments involving them really reminded me how much the Worldwide Underground irritates me, and not in a good heel heat kind of way. And the weird thing is that they SHOULD work as a faction. Mundo is a great dickhead heel (even if he's an awful promo) and Jack and P.J. are a fun tag team (literally one of my favorite parts of season 2). And I know LU isn't going to win any Emmys for acting, but I find their backstage segments annoying. Maybe that's the point. Still, they were much better before Jack broke his jaw and could do most of the talking.

Pentagon Dark and El Dragon Azteca Jr. faced off for the first time for the final Aztec Medallion. Best match of the night and focused on Pentagon dominating Dragon with a variety of strikes before Dragon would mount his comebacks with aerial maneuvers. The match really seemed to focus on the evolution of Pentagon as a character, from the promising yet unfocused newcomer to the calculating, dominant fighter who's almost put all the pieces together.

Main event was Rey Mysterio vs. Matanza, the culmination of Rey being the first person to pin Matanza in LU. A pretty good match with Rey taking advantage early with his speed but Matanza retaking control and dominating pretty much the rest of the match. I'm not sure when Jeff Cobb started to let himself go, but it's clear he was in much better shape during filming of the last two seasons than he's been in the last year. So much more explosive and agile.

Only one episode left until Ultima Lucha Tres starts and with it being a 4 night event, I feel like there's still a lot that needs to be covered in just one week. So far we have:

Puma-Johnny

Marty-Fenix

Sexy-Taya

Possibly Ivelisse vs. Catrina and the Gift of the Gods match

We'll see how they round at the rest of the card.

August 16 episode

Puma vs. Fenix: I remember reading a spoiler on this match and how it was supposed to be one of the best matches in LU history. Needless to say I was a tad bit disappointed when they wrestled a very good but not mind-blowing match. There were certainly some impressive spots and fun action (Fenix hitting a Nakamura knee to the back of Puma's head in particular), but it just seemed a bit slow to me. Maybe because I was expecting both guys to be their normally lightning-quick selves, I was a tad surprised that they worked a slightly slower pace. Fenix had the win here before Marty came out to creep on Melissa. Fenix took him out but that gave Puma enough time to recover and get the win. Very good if not great match. ***3/4

Pentagon vs. Mil Muertes: This was actually my favorite match of the night. They did a pre-match segment where Cage attacked Mil from behind with a barbell weight and dropped it on his back. Mil was visibly hurt going into the match and clutching his ribs, so Pentagon smartly worked over his midsection with kicks and punches. Mil regained control and worked him over a bit on the outside before Pentagon turned the tide again. The overall story was Mil making comebacks but not being able to sustain any momentum due to his injury, and Pentagon was eventually able to win with a double footstomp from the top rope. ***3/4. Only thing I hated was when Pentagon kicked Catrina in the face for trying to interfere and Striker said she deserved it for being fair game. I remember when commentary wasn't insufferable and disgusting. Good times those were.

I will say that it's unfortunate Pentagon-Mil was only treated as a one-off for their very first singles match considering the story they had last year. Had the makings of a great feud but was only referenced once to sort of tie up loose ends and is now done with. That being said, Cage-Mil is something I've been looking forward to for the longest time.

A terrific hour of LU with two very strong match with interesting parallels, the two original babyfaces and the two dark angels going at it against each others.

The final angle was ver good, although I'm not a fan of the old "security guys" as peons. But it's niceto have a promo that goes for four sentences before shit breaks out. You know in WWE this would have gone for 15 minutes going back and forth with one guy listening to the other while holding his mic before replying. Here Mundo talks shit, Rey jumps him and then... really reminded those old ECW entire roster brawls before big shows. Yeah, I was half-expecting the ECW chants to break out, that's how old I am. Dario Cueto looking the massacre with delight was priceless.

And now I really look forward Rey vs Mundo (the build has been extremely effective yet so simple, with only one big angle at the end), Pentagon vs Puma as a great final, Mil vs Cage and of course Marty vs Fénix.

(I don't mind Catrina getting a boot in the face because Pentagon is a killer with no soul while she's an immortal witch. Plus the fact Mil got pinned just as she went down really works too, it's like losing the connection made him weaker. Catrina is like the greatest Paul Bearer ever.)

I absolutely loved the big roster brawl from that episode, especially since basically everyone came out for a specific reason instead of just making up the numbers. WWU and Puma have their issue, and Sexy Star and Mack have their own beef with Mundo, Muertes has his issue with Cage but the Crane thing was still active also, Marty's attracted to violence but Fenix showed up to give him hell, the Rabbit Tribe just chilling, Fox trying to get a good vantage point only to be ambushed by Killshot, and on and on... great stuff, character and continuity is my favorite.

I absolutely loved the big roster brawl from that episode, especially since basically everyone came out for a specific reason instead of just making up the numbers.

Ditto. That was the old ECW touch I was talking about, people showing up with a clear purpose, feuds cross-pathing and in the end, a giant brawl. Loved it.

Except for Vinny beating up Joey. But that was still awesome. And seeing Dante and Killshot brawling makes me wish we saw more of that this season. I dunno, I just feel like they could have done more with that feud and Crane-Mil-Catrina. Also, not a whole lot on the relationship between Vamp and Puma since the Cueto Cup.

Well, there's still time in the season. I'm hoping for a second WMD match with Fox and Killshot, which could really tear the house down, and Crane's still up in Mil's business. Seems like it'll be Cage/Mil/Crane at UL3 and then, assuming we get that 4th season (please), I can foresee a crazy Grave Consequences with Crane and Muertes. With Puma and Vamp, I'm wondering if Pentagon will win the GOTG title to put him and Puma in direct conflict... again, assuming 4th season, and realizing Ricochet's desire to depart may derail that.

But the LU storytellers have rarely let us down, which is arguably the most amazing thing about the promotion.

August 16 episode

A terrific hour of LU with two very strong match with interesting parallels, the two original babyfaces and the two dark angels going at it against each others.

The final angle was ver good, although I'm not a fan of the old "security guys" as peons. But it's niceto have a promo that goes for four sentences before shit breaks out. You know in WWE this would have gone for 15 minutes going back and forth with one guy listening to the other while holding his mic before replying. Here Mundo talks shit, Rey jumps him and then... really reminded those old ECW entire roster brawls before big shows. Yeah, I was half-expecting the ECW chants to break out, that's how old I am. Dario Cueto looking the massacre with delight was priceless.

And now I really look forward Rey vs Mundo (the build has been extremely effective yet so simple, with only one big angle at the end), Pentagon vs Puma as a great final, Mil vs Cage and of course Marty vs Fénix.

(I don't mind Catrina getting a boot in the face because Pentagon is a killer with no soul while she's an immortal witch. Plus the fact Mil got pinned just as she went down really works too, it's like losing the connection made him weaker. Catrina is like the greatest Paul Bearer ever.)

Indeed, Mil and Catrina are my favorite acts second only to Pentagon. And the Paul Bearer comparison is absolutely true. My favorite part of that relationship was during Graver Consequences. Once Matanza put Catrina in the casket, there was no hope for Mil to win.

Last episode of LU before Ultima Lucha, and here's what the card looks like:

Puma vs. Mundo (Career vs. Title)

Pentagon Dark vs. Son of Havoc (Ladder match for GOTG)

Taya vs. Sexy Star (Last Luchador Standing)

Ivelisse vs. Catrina (confirmed as still happening)

Dante Fox vs. Killshot (2 out of 3 Falls "Hell of War" match)

Fenix vs. Marty the Moth (Mask vs. Hair)

Matanza vs. El Dragon Azteca Jr. (Steel Cage)

Jeremiah Crane vs. Cage vs. Mil Muertes (for Infinity Gauntlet)

Famous B vs. Texano (if Texano loses, Famous B gets Texano's contract)

Lots to like and should be a good event, but I feel like they just raced to the finish here with some of these feuds and matches. Fox-Killshot is a really interesting story but I feel like we haven't gotten a whole lot of development in the last few months. Same with Matanza and Dragon. The match makes sense considering the street fight and Matanza brutalizing Mysterio, but it was just like "Oh yeah, they're having a cage match." I will say they've done a very good job with Fenix and Marty. Even if there are some aspects I haven't liked, it's super heated and has been given ample screen time. Just wish they had done the same for some of the other feuds.

No word yet on which matches will take place on what nights with the exception of Puma-Mundo.