Pro Wrestling Only

[2013-05-11-FCF-Jatkosota] StarBuck vs Valentine

ShittyLittleBoots

I was in there front row to watch this, and I am glad that on tape it came off just as great as it was live. StarBuck & Valentine are 2 of the best wrestlers in Finnish wrestling history, and their rivalry is my favorite rivalry in Finnish graps history. They have a tremendous chemistry with each other, as seen on this match. Loved the early fire of 'Buck with him just totally wanting to kick Valentine's ass because their rivalry had got personal at the last show, Valentine was fantastic as always on his role as the chickenshit heel. Loved Buck's early shine - he has some damn good looking worked punches, and Valentine is a great seller. It eventually transitioned into Valentine doing work on top, which was great. Really the only negative thing I have to say about this is StarBuck shrugging off Valentine's arm work, but it didn't bother me that much, as he didn't end up using his arm that much - a minor complaint about a great match. ****

• GSR changed the title to [2013-05-11-FCF-Jatkosota] StarBuck vs Valentine