Pro Wrestling Only

FREE AGENT WIRE

kevinmcfl

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After doing some research on Portland wrestling, I see we have either lost or never introduced some of their big stars from 1986.  If it is ok, I think Awesome Miz should have a chance to pick them up unless they are on someone's roster already.  If he does not want any of them, we will place them into free agency.

I also can't seem to find George Wells (Master G)., Fidel Sierra and Sean Royal.  I will do the same here.

Scott Doring had the most wins in 86, PNW Tag Champion

Brady Boone:  Second in wins, PNW Tag Cham[ion

Coco Samoa:  3rd in wins, Former PNW Champion, PNW Tag Champion

Rocky Iaukea:  4th

Jerry Sampson

Mike Miller:  Former PNW Wrestling Champion, PNW Tag Champion

Tama Samoa:  tagged with Cocoa

Like I told you in private, awesomemiz, be careful not dropping and adding too many names at the same time, to ensure Kevin can keep up. Like he mentioned above, since you're the newest, you should have dibs on the names Kevin mentioned if they're not on anyone's roster.

4 hours ago, awesomemiz said:

Portland would like to release Diamond" Timothy Flowers, Gary Royal, Gary Young and pick up Wayne Bloom, Ranger Ross and John Laurinaitis 

I know I picked up Wayne bloom a while ago and I thought Johnny ace was also picked up. Go back and check.

He can have Bloom for sure as he was just a jtts.

Sorry about that guys.  I missed Wayne Bloom and did not know Johnny Ace was John Laurinatus.  If everyone good check the free agent list and see I have missed anything else so I can fix it.  Also, if you know someone should be on the list and is not, I will add them.  Thanks

7 hours ago, LowBlowPodcast said:

I know I picked up Wayne bloom a while ago and I thought Johnny ace was also picked up. Go back and check.

He can have Bloom for sure as he was just a jtts.

6 hours ago, GeneJackson95 said:

Johnny Ace is on my roster in a jobber pack, but Miz can have him...he can get better use out of him.

thank you both of you. i have an idea for them that will see them built up as major players in the long term.