Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-04-24-Ice Ribbon] Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs Lovely Butchers (Hamuko Hoshi & Mochi Miyagi)

aguakun

Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs. Lovely Butchers (Hamuko Hoshi & Mochi Miyagi)

Nakajima was beating the shit out of the leopard-print glob of mediocre known as Hamuko Hoshi. Kicking her in the head, stomping her nose, slapping her across the face, KNEES -- good shit. I loved it. I love Arisa! Hamuko no-sells a Venus Shoot in a ridiculous sequence. Miyagi goes crazy with Thesz presses. I can't tell if Fujimoto genuinely struggled to lift Hamuko for the Japanese Ocean Cyclone in the finish or if that was part of the 'drama'.. either way, this was mostly fun and fast-paced. A solid restart for Best Friends. ***1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2017-04-24-Ice Ribbon] Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs Lovely Butchers (Hamuko Hoshi & Mochi Miyagi)