Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Goodness Gracious! Great Balls of Fire

BigBadMick

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this show lives up to the build, at least for the top matches, then it could be WWE show of the year. The only match I don't expect anything at least decent from is Rollins vs Wyatt but that's a filler match and a filler feud so it's not a big deal. I hope Joe and Lesnar can deliver on the hype. It went from being a semi-interesting routine title match to a must see main event over the last month or so.

Easily the most excited I've been about a WWE main event since I literally can't remember. Not sure it will be great, but a dream match in an era desperately short on dream matches.

Joe/Lesnar sounds like a great match both Stiff workers should be interesting. Hope Joe destroys Lesnar and takes the title.

Sure theres talk about Lesnar/Strowman headlining Summerslam but it doesnt sound as great as tonights match.

Easily the most excited I've been about a WWE main event since I literally can't remember. Not sure it will be great, but a dream match in an era desperately short on dream matches.

Joe/Lesnar sounds like a great match both Stiff workers should be interesting. Hope Joe destroys Lesnar and takes the title.

Sure theres talk about Lesnar/Strowman headlining Summerslam but it doesnt sound as great as tonights match.

Tbh, as good as this build has been Strowman vs Lesnar is possibly the combo I'm most excited about on the whole WWE roster so I really hope it happens.

Excited for the show but not excited for The Hardy Boys Vs. Sheamus/Cesaro getting a guaranteed 30-minutes.

Really? I thought both of their prior matches were really good and don't see why this should be any different. Getting 30 minutes doesn't bother me either. It's not like it's the Ascension vs Breezango or whatever (but imagine that!)

I am super excited for this show as there is potential up and down the card. Joe has been very underwhelming on the main roster thus far, but the build for this match has been terrific and I have no reason do doubt a Brock match given time with an opponent who can push him.

The ambulance gimmick can certainly bring things down, but there is no reason to doubt that Reigns & Strowman will kill each other along the way.

Sasha & Alexa apparently do not care for each other at all which will hopefully translate to a fiery title match.

Neville's been one of the best performers in the company this year and if that match is given time there's no reason it can't be great and a sleeper MOTN.

The Iron Man match may very well be hit or miss, but hey, it could hit. Something to look forward to until its not.

Miz/Ambrose and Rollins/Hocus Pocus are a great chance to snack, catch up on things online and do other things. Let's do it!

Should be a great show

Neville over Tozawa (Cruiser Title)

Cesaro/Sheamus over Hardyz (3-2) (30 Min Iron Man, RAW Tag Title)

Miz over Ambrose (IC Title)

Big Cass over Enzo

Rollins over Wyatt

Bliss over Sasha (RAW Women's Title)

Strowman over Reigns (Ambulance) (based off the betting lines I read about recently)

Brock over Joe (Universal Title)

So is the length of this match the basis of how much of a future Enzo has left in this company? I can't imagine this will be a long one

I hope not, because this promo is damn good. His catchphrases and persona are irritating but the dude is charismatic as hell.