Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV July 24 - July 30

...TG

I have to admit, there would be very little that would be more entertaining to me personally than the idea of a bunch of fans protesting outside Titan Tower with a particularly overzealous one chaining himself to Vince's Corvette. The Reignsistance!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no Reigns fan, but he has a good look and can more than carry his share in the ring. Fans being that pissed off about him need to find a new target, dammit. I find the fact that Randy Orton is continually at the top of the card to be way more insulting to my fandom than Roman Reigns.

Right now it doesn't feel like Randy Orton is blocking anyone better really from a bigger push. Over his career, I'd agree that Orton has been a chore to get through more often than not, but lately that isn't the case. Obviously Jinder Mahal is going to be the champion for now and the however long term. Why feed someone like AJ Styles to Jinder Mahal? This is one of the rare times where Orton being the main eventer gunning for Mahal and failing in Jinder's first title program is a good use of Orton the title contender. On RAW though, you have Braun who many people actually like, you have Samoa Joe, you have Finn Balor, guys that people could actually get behind. Guys that fit what Loss said before about getting the fans back on the same page as the company. Roman Reigns is a great worker and he plays an excellent heel. Yet I get this feeling Reigns is still meant to be the ace of the show, which is why I say boo to all that.