Pro Wrestling Only

[1988-EMLL] Los Brazos (Brazo De Oro & Brazo De Plata & El Brazo) vs Los Destructores (Emilio Charles Jr & Vulcano & Tony Arce)

Phil Schneider

God bless youtube as this tasty slice of lucha libre violence just shows up one day. I didn't even know Emilio Charles Jr. was in Los Destructores and here he is trying to open up El Brazo's head like a difficult coconut. Destructores lose the first fall by DQ by removing Oro's mask, and as he goes to the back, they take a 3 on 2 advantage on the Brazo's and really beat them badly. Brazo is leaking like Reince Preibus, and they tie Plata in the corner and work his ample belly like a heavy bag. Emilio Charles is so great to watch here, the other Destructores are great, but he is on another level, just an amazing explosive brawler. Loved Porky in this too, he may be one of my favorite high flyers ever, he is such a hippo that to watch him fly around is so incongruous, and he knows how to land everything with such force. My favorite kind of holy grail, a match I had no idea existed, which shows up like a surprise present.

• GSR changed the title to [1988-EMLL] Los Brazos (Brazo De Oro & Brazo De Plata & El Brazo) vs Los Destructores (Emilio Charles Jr & Vulcano & Tony Arce)