Things just couldn't be the same
Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you can not change
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Lord knows, I can't change...
World Cast: MICHAEL FUCKING HAYES!!!

I appreciate your concern, but I posted in this thread and on Twitter that I would be on vacation and the show would be back May 16☺ Although it would've been hilarious if the show was just us reviewing the pre-Von Erich's vs Freebirds era that nobody gives a shit about

I appreciate your concern, but I posted in this thread and on Twitter that I would be on vacation and the show would be back May 16☺ Although it would've been hilarious if the show was just us reviewing the pre-Von Erich's vs Freebirds era that nobody gives a shit about

It would have been the ultimate troll to all the folks that are watching along, though also a self-own since you guys are also watching.

Episode 33

https://soundcloud.com/prowrestlingonly/world-cast-33

October 23, 1982 (WCCW 44)

Michael Hayes is taking the territory by storm, but otherwise it's still same old, same old...

-Ken "The Candyman" Mantell: Cockfighting Artist

-Kabuki vs Good Ol' Al: Dudsville, USA

-Kerry Von Erich's doctor: No Dr. Kildare, that's for sure

-David Von Erich: 9 seconds in heaven

World Cast: Next week we get Bam Bam, baby!

World Cast What If...?: WWE Hidden Gems

https://soundcloud.com/prowrestlingonly/world-cast-what-if-wwe-hidden-gems

Pete, Kelly, and Johnny take a look at some choice cuts (ie. nothing post-1990) from the big Hidden Gems drop this past Thursday. Each and every one of these is given thorough examination as only the boys can...

This is Your Life: Jack Brisco

Clubbing With Sheiky Baby

Meet the Lugar

A Lesson from Funk University

Dog Fight

A Race for The Yellow Rose

The Hammer Pays the Piper

Some of these gems are truly rare, some are hilarious, some are a great look at wrestling history, and Valentine vs Piper is an instant classic. Sit back and enjoy!

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that the Lugar debut is dated one year early. In October of 84 Rude was in Memphis. It was October of 85 and was Luger's debut, any other past "4 years" was just wrestling nonsense.

Percy going up and down completely needs to be a gif here and everywhere. I joined Johnny in laughing for ten minutes.

Episode 34 (Johnny's Birthday Bash Bonus!)

https://soundcloud.com/prowrestlingonly/world-cast-34

October 30, 1982 (WCCW 45)

*Apologies for echo-y audio at times*

The boys get together to talk WCCW on Johnny's birthday and decide to have some fun by watching a really awesome wrestling match for a change! As a bonus they review Ric Flair vs David Von Erich from Fort Worth, 10/11/82. This one is not on the Network but can be found here, the first match on the video

After that, it's back to reality. We get...

-The Samoan and his snake

-King Kong Bundy on strike

-5 DIFFERENT MASKED WRESTLERS, FOLKS

-Saldi being Saldi, and garbled audio throughout

...BUT, we also get the debut of Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy, so things continue to pick up at the top even if most of the roster is uninspiring

World Cast: Happy 12th birthday (in 1982) Johnny!

Episode 34 (Johnny's Birthday Bash Bonus!)

https://soundcloud.com/prowrestlingonly/world-cast-34

October 30, 1982 (WCCW 45)

*Apologies for echo-y audio at times*

The boys get together to talk WCCW on Johnny's birthday and decide to have some fun by watching a really awesome wrestling match for a change! As a bonus they review Ric Flair vs David Von Erich from Fort Worth, 10/11/82. This one is not on the Network but can be found

, the first match on the video

After that, it's back to reality. We get...

-The Samoan and his snake

-King Kong Bundy on strike

-5 DIFFERENT MASKED WRESTLERS, FOLKS

-Saldi being Saldi, and garbled audio throughout

...BUT, we also get the debut of Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy, so things continue to pick up at the top even if most of the roster is uninspiring

World Cast: Happy 12th birthday (in 1982) Johnny!

Great show as always. Question I’ve always wanted to ask you. Is Ricky Jackson your screen name because you’re a huge fan of the greatest defensive player in New Orleans Saints history or maybe a combination of Ricky Henderson and Reggie Jackson?

Haha...no. I'm actually a long time fan of the Eagles, so it has nothing to do with that. Ricky Jackson was my name from 90s backyard wrestling when I was in high school, which I actually first used as a name in a video I made for a school project in grade 8 where I played an investigative journalist

Haha...no. I'm actually a long time fan of the Eagles, so it has nothing to do with that. Ricky Jackson was my name from 90s backyard wrestling when I was in high school, which I actually first used as a name in a video I made for a school project in grade 8 where I played an investigative journalist

ok, thanks. That makes more sense since you’re an Eagles fan. Last question. Randall Cunningham or Donovan McNabb?

Episode 35

https://soundcloud.com/prowrestlingonly/world-cast-35

November 6, 1982 (WCCW 46)

One of the joys of wading through the mire is when something great comes out of nowhere, which we get in this episode with a hot angle involving the Freebirds and Bundy/Irwin. Other than that, not much to see here...

-Hot newcomer Kabuki getting a big push 18 months into his run

-Kerry Von Erich interviewed by Bill Mercer on "Good Afternoon, Dallas"

-Bugsy totally confused by the wily The Checkmate

-Kevin Von Erich vs Bill Irwin in their mandatory once a month main event

World Cast: We give you more than what you pay for