Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-08-08-CMLL] El Satanico & Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero vs Tarzan Boy & Mr Niebla & Ringo Mendoza

soup23

The calendar doesn’t stop but our one constant in 2000 is TB getting his ass beat by the Infernales. The Infernales also have some boss gear here with more yellow mixed in with the red and black. This trios was meant to put them over as a unit as they go over in two straight falls and in general look strong doing it. The triple team first fall finish was slick and Satanico is craft as ever hooking the middle rope on the pinfall to gain the second fall. **3/4

• 3 months later...

Satanico is a mean bastard in the first fall as his partners tie up Tarzan Boy and he just tees off on Tarzan Boy in the most disrespectful way possible. I never tire of these orchestrated dismantlings from Infernales. They are such a joy to watch divide and conquer early on in these trios.

Technico comeback is fun enough and Satanico has a nice payback spot as he begs off from all three guys.

Satanico gets a pinning combo on Tarzan Boy and continues to torment him by using the ropes for a cheap pin in two straight falls.

• 1 month later...

Despite its length, this was a cracking little trios match. I liked the fact that we got some continuity in Satanico exacting his revenge for the Puebla hair loss and I also liked seeing that Tarzan Boy's improvement wasn't some flash in the pan. Once again he looked like a legitimately good tecnico. It's always fun watching Ringo Mendoza dial back the clock and equally fun watching the Infernales roll. This was spirited stuff.

• 1 month later...

Bald, angry Satanico slapping the shit out of Tarzan boy is evil as hell and a great look. A good Infernales beatdown and I liked Tarzan's attempted comeback. Ringo even hits a tope. The finish with a ref almost looking directly as Satanico holding the ropes is a very Tirantes like move. Fun match.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-08-08-CMLL] El Satanico & Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero vs Tarzan Boy & Mr Niebla & Ringo Mendoza