Pro Wrestling Only

PWO 1988 - 1992 Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally the first thing I bought off the internet was a two tape Best of '89 set I got in '96. It had the Flair/Steamboat series, Flair/Funk I Quit, a Rockers/Brainbusters SNME match, and some Maeda/Takada and Jumbo/Tenryu stuff I didn't really appreciate at the time. Not bad for $20.

I love the Flair/Funk feud and I will always argue that the GAB match is better than the I Quit match... and that they should have kept the I Quit match until Starrcade and if they would have, it may get the bump from me.

Isn't the rumor that Arn Anderson got hurt in one of the early Rocker/Brainbusters matches? I also think that the Busters vs Rockers should have happened at WM 5 while Martel/Tito should have gone against the Twin Towers. Then we would have had an amazing match and then also set up Slick to get Martel in that situation.

I'm guessing blehschmidt doesn't even know the draft started yet. He was on this afternoon and left without doing anything here.

Hopefully once Round 1 is done everyone will get into a groove, but we probably just need to get in the habit of PM'ing whomever follows us unless we see them lurking in the forum.

Im not picking where my show is until after the 2nd or 3rd round. Ive got Flair which means I can run a show in the South, the Midwest, the west coast, Japan, The Mid Atlantic, Texas, etc. I can go pretty much anywhere but the Northeast. So If possible Im waiting to pick my shoes location based on my roster if thats ok.

And the lesson is don't institute 24 hour turns if you're not willing to wait 24 hours.

True patience is a virtue but I want to keep the many happy and going as this thing could have legs but 35 rounds at this rate will be tough. I'm good on the 12 for round 2-10 and then cut it to 6 for the remaining. Just wanna keep it moving

My apologies to everyone, I absolutely didn't realize this had started. I usually access the site on my cell phone and the PM notifications are kind of hidden.

I am gonna head into the draft thread now and will have a pick in a couple minutes.

I will also take Pittsburgh for my show location if it's available.