Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Takeover: WarGames

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching on mute... I really like the team comes in idea rather than one guy from each team at a time... perhaps a random pick of the six would have been fun almost like EC. Looks good so far but the jump off the top of the cage spot onto everyone is going to be done... which sucks because the full effect just isn't there. This is a good start though and I love that there's two rings.

They're also not utilizing the second ring enough. Most of the action is shoved in one ring while the other is a space for guys to nap.

I'm still enjoying the match, it just has some weaknesses.

Again I think all of the action is in one ring because they have no concept of how to shoot this camera wise

I mean, it's automatically better than any of the late 90s-2000s WCW War Games, and as much as the 80s ones are beloved this one won't end in a lame manager submission.

Say what you want about the finish but it makes sense with the manager being the weak link and the pure violence that went into the matches.

1. 1992

2. 1991

3. 1987 inaugural

Still tops in my books