Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series 2017

FMKK

AKA the show with a million card changes. I'm actually pumped for this one. There are at least four matches on the card that could legitimately be MOTY candidates given the right circumstances.

Also, Matt Hardy vs Elias and Owens/Zayn vs Fashion Police have been added to the pre-show.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first WWE PPV that I have watched with no buildup at all. I stopped watching Raw and Smackdown during the buildup to TLC, I just couldn't take it anymore. I read the wrestling news, I've seen a couple of highlights on YouTube, and I've had the pre-show on in the background this afternoon, but I've seen zero of the television leading up to this show.

And based on the clips of that Stephanie promo I just saw, I made a very wise choice. Damn she's terrible.

And I may actually tap out during this show. I have very little motivation to watch this. I guess I want to see The Shield vs. The New Day, The Bar vs. The Usos and I am mildly curious about AJ vs. Brock, but I don't think AJ has a prayer. The rest I couldn't care less about. I'm basically watching it because it's on.

This is the first WWE PPV that I have watched with no buildup at all. I stopped watching Raw and Smackdown during the buildup to TLC, I just couldn't take it anymore. I read the wrestling news, I've seen a couple of highlights on YouTube, and I've had the pre-show on in the background this afternoon, but I've seen zero of the television leading up to this show.

And based on the clips of that Stephanie promo I just saw, I made a very wise choice. Damn she's terrible.

I literally watch NXT, ppvs, and on youtube they put top 10 moments of Raw and top 10 moments of SD that I watch. Watching Raw in like 3 minutes is awesome.

Where's Mad Dog, C.S., CM Funk, Ricky Jackson, WingedEagle and MoS?

DAMMIT I'M NOT WATCHING THIS CRAP BY MYSELF.

I'm here. Nice to be noticed! :D

There are a few matches that should be great, but I honestly have very little motivation or excitement for this - of course, I'm watching anyway.

I skipped the bloated pre-show, and it sounds like I made a wide decision. This show is already too long.

BTW, to the poster who said he stopped watching Raw and SD, I think a lot of us are in the same boat. Well, I am anyway.

I'm beyond pumped for this show, which does not bode well because we know what happens with massive expectations. That being said, major bonus points if they finish anywhere close to 11. I just don't see how Shield/New Day, Usos/Cesaro & Sheamus, and Brock/AJ don't range from very good to great. Women's matches may be hit or miss, and the men's SS match could range from horrible (due to length and booking) to great.

I'm setting the over/under line for intros during the main Survivor Series tag at 16 minutes and starting the clock when the first entrant's music begins to play.

STOKED. Don't let me down.