Pro Wrestling Only

1986 Fresh Face Draft Chatter

rainmakerrtv

Just a case of me putting off drafting somebody because I keep feeling he will be available next round , then they get picked right before I am finally going to grab them. There's always one.

Overall, very happy with my draft, spent a lot (traded some pretty big ticket people and will have to cut more than I anticipated to make the roster cap) but managing to avoid buyer's remorse. Ron Simmons wound up being the big one that got away but truth to tell, I pegged Simmons, Vader and Pillman as my top three dream picks and I figured I would be most likely to get one of them, if that. (Very surprised to be able to land Pillman, so there is a plus). Had a fun angle planned to introduce a bunch of the top rookies and close to everyone I wanted for it ended up on my roster (again, with Pillman now a substitute for Simmons). Going to end up losing a bunch of Calgary guys, so was able to pick up a few to take their place. Good times.