Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11th - 17th December 2017

FMKK

Maybe this is unfair but can it really be a coincidence that since the brand split, the worst show by far is always the one where Kevin Owens is pushed as the top heel?

Not unfair, really. The whole JeriKO -> New Face of America -> KO/Zayn storylines were a drag.

The highlight of KO's last two years was the Festival of Friendship segment, and that's it.

how did you feel about the Vince headbutting segment?

Vince as usual brings out entertaining stuff. However, unlike when he was involved in the feud vs Roman, I didn't feel that KO got time to shine as much.

The commentary for the main event on Smackdown this week was way more interesting than the match (although given how much they were shouting over the top of it, it was hard to tell if there might have been a decent match going on). Taking away thinking about it in terms of a Daniel Bryan heel turn, or the story line, he was really letting rip at Byron at times, whose comebacks were basically, "well if it didn't happen in WWE then it doesn't count or even exist" and "I believe what my boss tells me 100% without any independent thought as that's what make a good employee". Or something like that. Byron very much being the voice of corporate WWE in the exchanges.