Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/18 - 12/24

KawadaSmile

It's amazing just how many boring guys are clogging up the Smackdown card - Owens, Zayn, Orton, Ziggler, Roode, Corbin - when there are guys like Rusev, Big E, Harper and even Mojo Rawley just waiting to be pushed as stars and provide fresh matches at the top of the card. Those are the types of guys you'd expect Vince to want to push as well. Priorities are all wrong,

It's amazing just how many boring guys are clogging up the Smackdown card - Owens, Zayn, Orton, Ziggler, Roode, Corbin - when there are guys like Rusev, Big E, Harper and even Mojo Rawley just waiting to be pushed as stars and provide fresh matches at the top of the card. Those are the types of guys you'd expect Vince to want to push as well. Priorities are all wrong,

I'd replace Corbin with Nakamura on that list but otherwise I agree 100%. I actually could have gotten behind underdog Sami Zayn if he wrestled that great underdog match that he's seemingly only wrestled about 35% of the time in WWE (the other 65% being 50/50 indie workrate matches) but heel Sami does absolutely nothing for me.

There *has* to be something going on backstage with Corbin. Like I mentioned a few days ago i've never seen a guy go back and forth from pushed-buried-pushed-buried so much. I'm not even saying it's political but clearly there are people with power backstage who have differing opinions of him. Of course he wasn't even on TV last night 2 days after losing his title. Next he'll probably be AJ's new contender. That's how it always goes with him

There *has* to be something going on backstage with Corbin. Like I mentioned a few days ago i've never seen a guy go back and forth from pushed-buried-pushed-buried so much. I'm not even saying it's political but clearly there are people with power backstage who have differing opinions of him. Of course he wasn't even on TV last night 2 days after losing his title. Next he'll probably be AJ's new contender. That's how it always goes with him

Agreed it is very strange. Start of the year he looks like a total badass being the guy that wipes out Strowman in the Rumble then he's at Mania losing to Ambrose on the preshow. Wins MITB and we know how that turned out followed by being demolished in the Cena feud. Took a clean loss to Tye Dillinger for whatever reason. Wins the US title, retains against AJ clean in a solid main event then proceeds to start losing weekly to Sin Cara. Gets the big win over Miz only to drop the US immediately after. I had thought Corbin/Roode had a lot of potential as a feud. Sucks, I think Corbin could be a top star.. with his current theme music his presentation does come off like a star but the booking just won't follow.

Jason Jordan will be replacing Ambrose on the house shows teaming with Rollins

according to pro wrestling sheet the female wrestlers didn't know about the Rumble announcement till Steph made it on the air. They wanted the reactions to be genuine

Ah, the genuine reaction of pumping your arms up and down in the air and chanting "Yes!"

Jason Jordan will be replacing Ambrose on the house shows teaming with Rollins

according to pro wrestling sheet the female wrestlers didn't know about the Rumble announcement till Steph made it on the air. They wanted the reactions to be genuine

Ah, the genuine reaction of pumping your arms up and down in the air and chanting "Yes!"

TMZ man strikes again with another scoop.

It's so screwy. The problem is that there's almost no comparison. With a play, they're doing the same thing every night. But it's basically like an episode of Criminal Minds being aired live and having the showrunner walk in during the middle of a court scene to tell everyone they're getting a Christmas Special for the first time and all the actors clapping and hugging each other before going back to portraying a serial killer as if nothing happened.

To me it felt like the teacher coming in on the class being rowdy or fighting, everyone stops what they are doing and behaves, then the teacher tells them they are getting ice cream or whatever, everybody hugs and cheers. Breaking the 4th wall in the worst way possible.

It's so screwy. The problem is that there's almost no comparison. With a play, they're doing the same thing every night. But it's basically like an episode of Criminal Minds being aired live and having the showrunner walk in during the middle of a court scene to tell everyone they're getting a Christmas Special for the first time and all the actors clapping and hugging each other before going back to portraying a serial killer as if nothing happened.