Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-02-16-ROH-14th Anniversary Show] The Elite (Young Bucks & Kenny Omega) vs Matt Sydal & ACH & Kushida

southofheavy

I guess this is The Elite's touring match? Basically, this is them doing their shtick and the crowd eating it up. What's funny to me is that with all the comedy and wink-wink, nudge-nudge shit going on, they just have to get in all the crazy shit they do, and it's the other team that has to take the bumps for the most part. It went from crotch chops, Too Sweet's and ACH's Austin tribute spot (which was the funniest part of the match), right into Matt Sydal taking an avalanche German on the ramp after that headscissor/superkick combo.

Anyway, this is what is and I don't think it really warrants any deeper thought than that. This is big fun for their fans, but if you ain't into The Elite, ain't nothin' here that's gonna change your mind.

• GSR changed the title to [2016-02-16-ROH-14th Anniversary Show] The Elite (Young Bucks & Kenny Omega) vs Matt Sydal & ACH & Kushida