Pro Wrestling Only

Raw 25th Anniversary DVD

iamthedoctor

We now have solid details on the presenation of WWE’s new “RAW 25th Anniversary” DVD release, a 3-disc set celebrating 25 years of Monday Night RAW that’s on the way for April.

“RAW 25” broadcast last month from two locations and featured legendary returns involving the likes of The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler, D-Generation X, Scott Hall, Trish Stratus and Chris Jericho. We can confirm, as first reported back in November, that the main portion of the DVD will indeed be the “RAW 25” episode shown in its entirety.

WrestlingDVDNetwork.com has exclusively learned that extras accompanying the show will include the “RAW 25” pre-show and possible off-air moments witnessed only by fans in attendance.

One of those “unseen” extras is speculated to be a “dark” segment involving The Miz, filmed at the Manhattan Center. For those unaware, Miz would travel to the Manhattan Center after he captured the Intercontinental Championship from Roman Reigns earlier in the evening at the Barclays Center.

In addition to all of the “RAW 25” content on the DVD, it will also include a countdown of the greatest moments in RAW history and everything combined takes us to a total runtime over 8 hours!

The countdown was on the Network. The Raw show itself was a really bad episode of Raw. I can't imagine this DVD doing well.

Im deffinately buying just for the exclusive stuff. Yeah the show wasent great but still be a cool thing to own.

Do you buy every wwe dvd?

The countdown was on the Network. The Raw show itself was a really bad episode of Raw. I can't imagine this DVD doing well.

Im deffinately buying just for the exclusive stuff. Yeah the show wasent great but still be a cool thing to own.

Do you buy every wwe dvd?

No I don't. The only DVDs I have bought are the Hogan sets, Cena sets, Austin set, the Rise and fall of ECW, the unreleased Attitude era set and the unreleased 87-96 set.