Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/02 - 11/02

KawadaSmile

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I could even stomach that long a streak is if they actually book some decent feuds between the other women, or get every single talent with any potential over to Smackdown. Otherwise you literally have every other woman existing with no other function at all other than to go out there and get crushed week in and week out by one person.

And I don't really care for Asuka that much honestly.

Jason Jordan's wife is on social media saying his injury is not as serious as rumours had suggested and that he'll be coming back soon so hopefully he gets the Mania spot his character deserves. A heel turn and a win over Rollins on the big stage would be a nice elevation for him.

Jason Jordan's wife is on social media saying his injury is not as serious as rumours had suggested and that he'll be coming back soon so hopefully he gets the Mania spot his character deserves. A heel turn and a win over Rollins on the big stage would be a nice elevation for him.

I like Angle turning heel in the process and being an annoying sports dad manager.

I like Angle turning heel in the process and being an annoying sports dad manager.

Angle turning heel to give him the belt in like six months would be incredible

Someone explain this to me. Asuka has now already defeated the entire woman's roster on Raw. She's getting the belt. But this isn't some Goldberg in 98 thing where he faces Jerry Flynn while the other feuds continue, this will literally be all the women's division is. What's the point? Shouldn't every other woman just want to move to Smackdown at some point to at least have something to do while her and Rousey feud? All this "women's revolution" and the entire division is being steamrolled for one star and a celebrity UFC fighter. I just don't get WWE.

Asuka should dominate with the title for an entire year. Put her in four ways. Have sneak attacks where she has to defend the title while injured, whatever.

Rousey should do the same for an entire year as well.

Next year's WrestleMania put Asuka vs Rousey and you get all the money.

It's not that hard.

205 Live rules again. Last week was awesome, but it's getting even better. Lince Dorada vs Kalisto was excellent and they worked super hard. They also had a great video package with Roderick Strong just like they had at the CWC.

WWE now has me watching two weekly shows (NXT and 205). Well done.

Strong/Itami was awesome and made 205 worth watching.

It will be interesting to see how Smackdown works this top ten thing when they barely have ten acts that regularly appear on television.

Agreed considering they start it off with friggin Tye Dillinger at #10, who lost to Baron Corbin just last week, while Corbin is not ranked. And the fact that Tye has barely been on TV for months..

Strong/Itami was awesome and made 205 worth watching.

It will be interesting to see how Smackdown works this top ten thing when they barely have ten acts that regularly appear on television.

Agreed considering they start it off with friggin Tye Dillinger at #10, who lost to Baron Corbin just last week, while Corbin is not ranked. And the fact that Tye has barely been on TV for months..

Well they said it's based off locker room popularity and overall talent as voted for by the wrestlers rather than wins and losses. I'm not sure what the purpose of it is, in that case, but there we go.