Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/02 - 11/02

KawadaSmile

I like KO and Zayn, more so Zayn that KO. I've wanted to see Zayn more featured for a long time, so I guess I'm forgiving considering that he's in such a good spot now. KO is stale and needs some type of change or some time away or something. They're going to have to make a change to Smackdown in the coming months because of DB's contract, so this direction isn't going to last. Plus, how long does Shane plan on sticking around in this role? So I get the criticisms and agree with them generally. But I can also point to Styles and Zayn and the Usos and Rusev and to an extent New Day as positives.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Previously anything on the main roster (and obvious jokes aside 205 Live is the main roster) was Vince's domain. HHH getting control of anything beyond NXT seems like one of those things that you look back on and realize was the start of a major change. For Vince to allow someone else creative control like that is kind of unheard of.

Who was running the NXT Redemption era that was much Vince hands off. That was such good tv week to week. The talent seemed like they were having fun. I watched 205 live during the beginning of The Tozawa and Titus Oneil run and it reminded me of that era.

Does Ziggler have dirt on Road Dogg? My God, I cannot understand why they insist on giving this many title shots to a guy that really is not shining in any aspect of pro wrestling, nor giving the extra effort.

There were rumors of him winning the Rumble, and when he got #30, the crowd was nearly silent. He got eliminated to crickets, too. It's pretty clear he doesn't incite any reaction from fans other than apathy, which is awful.

That's not mentioning that the pairing of him and Corbin, who's also dead in the water, is not good. Bad chemistry.

Has there been any other star that fallen so far from a ME scence to an after thought that you dont know why theyre still with the company?

Wasnt it even three years ago when he was still an Internet Darling getting tossed by The Authority in both Survivor Series and The Rumble?

I seem to like KO and Sami's act more than most but I would def. concede that Owens is a stale character. Still think there's lots of potential in Sami. He may have to break away from KO though to get a real chance to shine.

Usos are maybe the most underrated act in the company

Becky is criminally underused.

Charlotte has become just another wrestler after feeling special for most of her run.

Orton is just lost at this point. He really needs a super long hiatus.

Still like the tag stuff on the show

Have no idea what the point of Bryan and Shane stuff is

I seem to like KO and Sami's act more than most but I would def. concede that Owens is a stale character. Still think there's lots of potential in Sami. He may have to break away from KO though to get a real chance to shine.

Usos are maybe the most underrated act in the company

Becky is criminally underused.

Charlotte has become just another wrestler after feeling special for most of her run.

Orton is just lost at this point. He really needs a super long hiatus.

Still like the tag stuff on the show

Have no idea what the point of Bryan and Shane stuff is

Agreed with all these points. Especially Becky. Unfortunately the good things on the list get a lot less time than the bad ones.

I think Ryan Ward was writing SD before when it was good. Road Dogg is in charge now.

This rumour is all over the internet but it just comes from Disco Inferno misinterpreting a corporate promotion Road Dogg got on his podcast. Road Dogg's been in charge of Smackdown creative since January 2016 and Ryan Ward's been there since the Brand Split. There's been no recent change.