Pro Wrestling Only

r/SquaredCircle's 100 Greatest Matches Ever Poll

Kadaveri

By checking this list on Reddit, it says it was done via cagematch ratings system and votes from people, also the posts were not upvoted much so I would suggest one reason for the seemingly random placements of Danielson Vs hero etc is that it was there based off its very high rating on cagematch, not people voting for it.

The misinformation era continues.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By checking this list on Reddit, it says it was done via cagematch ratings system and votes from people, also the posts were not upvoted much so I would suggest one reason for the seemingly random placements of Danielson Vs hero etc is that it was there based off its very high rating on cagematch, not people voting for it.

The misinformation era continues.
Yes then, it it is useless utter garbage!

Very much like monkeys at the typewriter...que Sera Sera... And such :)

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly this says so much about reddit's fanbase - and most smart fans trying to fit in. They won't consider a match unless it's approved by the entire community. Personally I think Rey-Finlay from Smackdown in 06/07 was better than a great deal of those matches. Why can't they find a match from memory and at least throw it in the list?