Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018

sek69

Tonight's card:

Kickoff Match: The Club (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) vs The Miztourage (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas)

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships: Titus Worldwide (Titus O’Neil and Apollo vs The Bar (Sheamus and Cesaro) ©

“Woken” Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt

Ronda Rousey’s WWE Raw Contract Signing

Nia Jax vs Asuka (if Nia Jax wins, she gets added to a Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania)

WWE Raw Women’s Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Mickie James vs Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Alexa Bliss ©

Men’s Elimination Chamber Match (Winner Faces Brock Lesnar For The WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 34): The Miz (enters first) vs Elias (enters last) vs Finn Bálor vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns

Seems like a show that should have good matches but fairly predictable outcomes. The Road to Romanmania seems to be on a clear path (unless that guy in jail comes up with proof he sold stuff to him), and I suppose the only real suspense would be "they aren't stupid enough to have Nia end Asuka's streak, right?"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote my own review of the last EC match :

"I don't like the new Chamber. Too smooth. It looks like a dungeon in a swingers club, with pods with shady blue lighting for naked dancers and padding to fuck on the side."

Hardy vs Wyatt will probably begin Wyatt's road to have another year of fucking awful matches.

Women's Chamber will probably have Sasha Banks as the MVP and Mickie James as Arn. Not too familiar with the two new girls to make more predictions.

Men's Chamber hopefully will be better than last year's mostly dreadfull one, but the new Chamber really hurts the whole gimmick like I said. I'll probably have Bálor as Arn. Rollins in the RVD spot. Braun Strowman doing a successful monster sequence and even MVP if the booking allows him to.

I dread booking dumbfuckery in the women's single match, but it will probably be Nia's best match, for which she'll get way too much credit.

Should be a rather fun show overall, unless the Chamber matches stink like it's 2015 again.

Tonight's card:

Kickoff Match: The Club (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) vs The Miztourage (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas)

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships: Titus Worldwide (Titus O’Neil and Apollo vs The Bar (Sheamus and Cesaro) ©

“Woken” Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt

Ronda Rousey’s WWE Raw Contract Signing

Nia Jax vs Asuka (if Nia Jax wins, she gets added to a Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania)

WWE Raw Women’s Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Mickie James vs Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Alexa Bliss ©

Men’s Elimination Chamber Match (Winner Faces Brock Lesnar For The WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 34): The Miz (enters first) vs Elias (enters last) vs Finn Bálor vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns

Seems like a show that should have good matches but fairly predictable outcomes. The Road to Romanmania seems to be on a clear path (unless that guy in jail comes up with proof he sold stuff to him), and I suppose the only real suspense would be "they aren't stupid enough to have Nia end Asuka's streak, right?"

You spelled Rondamania incorrectly.

I wonder since this is the "first ever women's Elimination chamber" they will justify that to be the main event. Even though it really has no reason to be.

I am more interested to see how they are going to handle Braun. Is it going to be like last year when Reigns pinning Braun will be his way to get to Brock?

You have one member doing an MMA gimmick when you just signed the most legendary female UFC fighter ever. And never mind the top female heel in NXT was decent MMA star. You have the leader with bad neck who decided to tattoo "shit" on her hands or wrist or somewhere noticeable. That is going to be hard really to easily explain

Well everyone knew that Bliss was going to win. The main story here is that they FINALLY pulled the trigger on Sasha turning on Bayley. Really good match