Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Charlotte defend her belt on that show ? Just kidding.

It's going to look *really odd* to have no woman on a WWE show. I wonder if there could be some really negative feedback, especially after two years of bullshit pseudo-feminist rhetoric used as PR.

Will Charlotte defend her belt on that show ? Just kidding.

It's going to look *really odd* to have no woman on a WWE show. I wonder if there could be some really negative feedback, especially after two years of bullshit pseudo-feminist rhetoric used as PR.

Steph had a line on Raw for Rousey: "With you on top we can go anywhere." - Saudi Arabia definitely among the places included in "anywhere".

This show is going to be longer than Mania at this rate

I've been wondering about this. If they actually work the GREATEST ROYAL RUMBLE EVER like a Royal Rumble, you're talking over 90 minutes for that match alone, closer to 2 hours if its not rushed (which it will be). Going to be a late Friday night.

So 90 minutes at the least for the rumble plus 7 title matches, I assume that they will not go long for any of them but even then it is going to have to be at least 10 mins for the main titles. Add in all the entrances and video packages, rusev vs taker and hhh vs cena this show is going to be very long. Mania had 11 matches and went a bit over five hours for the main show, so far i think this has 10 matches and one of them has to go something like 90 even if they do 60 second intervals. This show may be as long if not probably longer than mania we also do not know what sort of special events/ceremonies they may do in the show that might take it longer still. This show, the politics of it the booking of lesnar vs reigns all looks like an dreadful mess but one that I am morbidly curious about.

They really hate Rusev don't they?

Especially if you consider Taker's current shape. There's a reason they didn't go long at Mania, and Taker still looked old and washed up. So, against Rusev, you can already imagine what the match will look like.

Jericho confirmed for this show.

Well… I hope that doesn't mean we don't get a Naito match down the stretch.