Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane 2018

...TG

Tonight's card:

WWE Championship Six-Pack Challenge

AJ Styles vs. John Cena vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match

Charlotte Flair vs. Ruby Riott

United States Championship Match

Bobby Roode vs. Randy Orton

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match

The Usos vs. The New Day

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev

Becky Lynch & Naomi vs. Natalya & Carmella

Despite the terrible TV, the show will probably end up being good: WWE multi-mans are usually very well booked and Uso-New Day has been great in the past. Everything else is at least inoffensive, and maybe Nakamura gets motivated against Rusev? Plus, WWE production adds the "car zooming past" sound effect to all the graphics, which is a hoot.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastlane? More like a 6 car pileup. I'm going to bed at 8 PM to protest the terrible booking of Smackdown by a person I refuse to admit is the biological son of Bob Armstrong. Road Dogg had to have been dropped off at the local fire station and taken home by Bullet Bob.

Nothing says "we really don't have enough for 3 hours" then recapping the entire Angle/Rousey vs Triple H/Steph feud.

So I assume that Zayn vs Owens is still happening at WM although who knows. So is Zayn actually going to be the heel in the match or was Zayn just being a douche to sucker Owens at the end. Even though this feud probably died 2 or 3 times already

Nothing says "we really don't have enough for 3 hours" then recapping the entire Angle/Rousey vs Triple H/Steph feud.

What benefit do they get from doing that? What's the purpose behind it? Do people have Fastlane as a free preview but are still oscillating about subbing for Mania?

So I guess the idea that the Usos haven't been at Wrestlemania is assuming that the pre show doesn't count. And given that the chances that the pre shows will be on the DVD are dwindling it makes more sense.

These 4 have never had a bad match against each other. Especially on a PPV. So even though this is a feud that should have died a long time ago this should be great.

Alot of people shit on how SD, and how isn't near as good as Raw Booking wise but as someone that doesn't watch any of the WWE tv they still put on great PPVs in ring wise most the time. I'm gonna miss the single branded SD PPVs.

I thought their contribution to the Royal Rumble PPVs was really good too