Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane 2018

...TG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't followed WWE closely for ages so I had no idea Harper and Rowan were teaming again, but I like the idea of big bearded bastards running around with warhammers. More people should do that thing they did where they legitimately try and murder someone with mallets and shit.

No idea where she learned that face first turnbuckle move from Charlotte but Ruby is definitely a person who would have no problem with it. Ruby going from debuting in NXT last year to having one of Charlotte's better match on a PPV in a year is amazing and couldn't have happened to a better person

Of course if anyone would break Asuka's streak it would be Charlotte <_>

I do think that match succeeded far more then it failed. It had a good pace, there were not many times when someone was gone for no real reason (save for Cena who was gone for like 3 minutes after a simple clothesline) and most everyone in the match seem to be in a good spot going forward. Once more, I do like that Zayn and Owens have a VERY legitimate gripe now.