Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/19 - 03/25

KawadaSmile

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ending to Charlotte and Natty made no fucking sense, holy shit.

I assumed Asuka was coming out to stop the cash in cause she wanted the challenge of wrestling Charlotte but that would be sensible booking so we can't have that on the Road Dogg show I guess

I'm kinda impressed how boring this show has been even though it has so many over people in it (Bryan, AJ, Rusev, Usos). That takes a real lack of talent booking wise.

Maybe Shane and DBry can carry KO to something good this time.

Steenerico is a fucking awesome tag team, come on now.

I know, I know. Is just that KO has been such NOTHING for the past few years, I expect Zayn to do well as he usually does, and expect KO to drag things down.

Like, I hope I am wrong but I can envision him doing a lazy ass chinlock for 3 minutes to DBry at WM, because that's what he does every single match.

I think at this point it's clear that KO and Sami spinning their wheels as of late was clearly just because they were buying time for Bryan to be cleared. What I wonder is how they are going to pull off a Team Smackown Management pairing when they've spent all their time as of late antagonizing each other. Shane heel turn at WM? Attempting to turn Daniel heel would be such a hilariously WWE thing to do I almost want to see them try it.

I think at this point it's clear that KO and Sami spinning their wheels as of late was clearly just because they were buying time for Bryan to be cleared. What I wonder is how they are going to pull off a Team Smackown Management pairing when they've spent all their time as of late antagonizing each other. Shane heel turn at WM? Attempting to turn Daniel heel would be such a hilariously WWE thing to do I almost want to see them try it.

I mean it's pretty damn simple considering Shane & Bryan both got the shit kicked out of them in two on one attacks by Owens & Zayn and they can easily just decide that those two were the source of their problems with each other anyway so there's no need to continue their beef.

I mean it's pretty damn simple considering Shane & Bryan both got the shit kicked out of them in two on one attacks by Owens & Zayn and they can easily just decide that those two were the source of their problems with each other anyway so there's no need to continue their beef.

Exactly. Thought I completely expect Shane to turn because that's the kind of fuckery WWE loves.

I want Shane to turn. Everything about him screams HEEL! His stupid tight jeans, sneakers meant for children, giant buff mid life crisis Dad bod complete with tight shirt... yuck.

I can get behind that if he was a full on McMahon Villian but as a good guy its fucking awful.

On the other hand, the first six months on Bryan's comeback would be wasted on a feud with fucking Shane McMahon. Who would immediately potato the shit out of him in every physical segment.

He does look like a huge douche though