• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#41 gordi

gordi

I call him Shohei because we are close like that

• Members
  • 2122 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:06 PM

I actually dislike shodate.. and I do hate the way he posts. I did not complain about him or ask for him to be banned though. He has contributed more on this message board than I have.

Is he really Japanese? Or an anarchist or whatever the fuck?

i am indeed   both  of them things

Where in Japan do you live?

#42 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:23 PM

So, if we are reinstating people, I would like to reopen the case for rovert.

#43 Bierschwale

Bierschwale
  • Members
  • 1127 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:27 PM

No. He was a very poor gimmick poster. And probably a fraud too.

lmao

#44 shodate

shodate

Anarchist of PWO

• Banned
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

I actually dislike shodate.. and I do hate the way he posts. I did not complain about him or ask for him to be banned though. He has contributed more on this message board than I have.

Is he really Japanese? Or an anarchist or whatever the fuck?

i am indeed   both  of them things

Where in Japan do you live?

Nemuro   for the last  6 months ever since i left my family home moved around   every   6 months to 1 year  my fave place to on Ryukyu i use to  live there during the winter but   im Original  From Ianba   but my family is A Northen  family   im 1/8 ainu as well il be moving again  soon im not a settling down type   back  to Ryukyu for me next  or maybe down  to kyushu

#45 NintendoLogic

NintendoLogic

Grim and frostbitten

• Members
  • 3081 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

Wasn't Loss the Boss the original guitarist for Manowar?

#46 Zenjo

Zenjo

Lost in Time

• Members
  • 2206 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:09 PM

Shodate's posts are borderline unreadable and he may be borderline insane. Yet he is very knowledgeable, has obscure tastes in wrestling and his off the wall opinions are refreshingly different.

#47 shodate

shodate

Anarchist of PWO

• Banned
  • 544 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Shodate's posts are borderline unreadable and he may be borderline insane. Yet he is very knowledgeable, has obscure tastes in wrestling and his off the wall opinions are refreshingly different.

Backhanded compliment of the century thank for the  kind word never the less 

what do  you mean by borderline insane

#48 cactus

cactus
  • Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 06:30 AM

He's the Tommy Wiseau of PWO. Totally batshit crazy with an odd taste in wrestling, but I'd be lying if I said he didn't like make this place a bit more colorful.

#49 El-P

El-P

NFLTG

• Members
  • 10035 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:56 AM

Agreed.

#50 shodate

shodate

Anarchist of PWO

• Banned
  • 544 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:03 AM

im the most down to earth salt of the earth guy going  i love good debate about things i have passion for  be it pro wresting Or  the miunuteia  of hard left Politics  but  around these parts lest keep it to wrestling from  me 

#51 Jmare007

Jmare007
  • Members
  • 1528 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

I honestly stopped reading his post after his 2nd or 3rd "this is my list" threads. But I see no reason to ban him at all, getting rid of people because "well, he doesn't write well and annoys me" is not a good reason imo. If that is such a big problem to some, then just put him on ignore or just don't reply to him.

I do wonder if this is the first wrestling board he's been a part of because, if he's not trolling, it does seem he's like a new puppy running around all over the place.

#52 gordi

gordi

• Members
  • 2122 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:24 PM

I do wonder if this is the first wrestling board he's been a part of because, if he's not trolling, it does seem he's like a new puppy running around all over the place.

when he first got here he dropped a humblebrag about having been banned from "CM" which I assumed to mean CrazyMax.

#53 Jetlag

Jetlag
  • Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:48 AM

It could also mean Cagematch. They're pretty ban-happy around there.

#54 gordi

gordi

• Members
  • 2122 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:46 AM

It could also mean Cagematch. They're pretty ban-happy around there.

Didn't think of that. It makes sense. 

#55 shodate

shodate

Anarchist of PWO

• Banned
  • 544 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:04 AM

when he first got here he dropped a humblebrag about having been banned from "CM" which I assumed to mean CrazyMax.

who me yes i am  and  i did mean  cagematch it was not a brag at all  i just stated  a fact about myself   they did not like how rated  things  the only reason i would  use that site   was not even  a member  of the forum   but im blocked  for making a membership  for  the  reason  not that i was going to use it anyway everyone can have there own  views      but  i have  a huge issue with  some of the ratings  on  cage match for worker  Japanese  and Lucha  people   more than us people    i got banned  for   rating people  how i legit felt they should be rated  [ie  for so called manipulation  of the rating system]  

os i got banned for  having   Views not of the Oxthoxdoxy  on  both matches and worker  

#56 Jetlag

Jetlag
  • Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:55 AM

So wait, this was you?

LCOFan12345 schrieb über Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe:
[3.0] "i have and never found Romans inring style realtsic Joe is ok with this ideal of how i rate matches and Roman more entomatmnet trained mokey for camara style they slowly truning joe in to that as this match show my rule is make the camara flollow you without primmting and poseing Real is what the match lacks os three is the best i can give"

LCOFan12345 schrieb über Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Koji Kanemoto:
[8.0] "The last Classc Liger as a Jr match before he got push to HW to disatet effect ie Just being fed ot Kensuke match in match out this is a match well wothy of WON rating and not rating more 80% from me as usal aewsome chemstry between Liger and Kanemoto the sad thing is the jrs divsion in new Japan has never got bakc to this level on consistant basis and never will the end of era as rule this match was the fine cavot to the era"

LCOFan12345 schrieb über Miyu Yamashita vs. Reika Saiki:
[8.0] "Underrated match from an underrated promotion thye have ben quitly been putting on quility matches sicne late 2015 and this match is no different by no means is this a top level match ion the level of teh 1990's golden age but very few matches will ever be that best womans Match of the year so far yes soild 76% match"

Don't feel bad about your ban, happpened to me too. People running that site are comically uptight.

#57 shodate

shodate

Anarchist of PWO

• Banned
  • 544 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:25 AM

So wait, this was you?

LCOFan12345 schrieb über Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe:
[3.0] "i have and never found Romans inring style realtsic Joe is ok with this ideal of how i rate matches and Roman more entomatmnet trained mokey for camara style they slowly truning joe in to that as this match show my rule is make the camara flollow you without primmting and poseing Real is what the match lacks os three is the best i can give"

LCOFan12345 schrieb über Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Koji Kanemoto:
[8.0] "The last Classc Liger as a Jr match before he got push to HW to disatet effect ie Just being fed ot Kensuke match in match out this is a match well wothy of WON rating and not rating more 80% from me as usal aewsome chemstry between Liger and Kanemoto the sad thing is the jrs divsion in new Japan has never got bakc to this level on consistant basis and never will the end of era as rule this match was the fine cavot to the era"

LCOFan12345 schrieb über Miyu Yamashita vs. Reika Saiki:
[8.0] "Underrated match from an underrated promotion thye have ben quitly been putting on quility matches sicne late 2015 and this match is no different by no means is this a top level match ion the level of teh 1990's golden age but very few matches will ever be that best womans Match of the year so far yes soild 76% match"

Don't feel bad about your ban, happpened to me too. People running that site are comically uptight.yes

yes it was me  it was less these  views  but  my views on hart vs Austin match    

among  fother  more famous workers  and  matches   

#58 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 11152 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:53 PM

Jesus no...keep his nonsense to his thousand tweets a day where I can keep it away from me unless someone I follow rewteets it.

#59 Superstar Sleeze

Superstar Sleeze
  • Members
  • 3530 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

"Boss Loss" made reading this thread worth it. :) "Tommy Wiseau of PWO" is a close second.

Shodate keep on keeping on brutha.

#60 Stiva

Stiva
  • Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:59 AM

I've never thought about a mental image for Loss but I'm now imagining him as Boss Hogg and quite frankly, I never want to be proven otherwise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users