Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2nd - 8th April 2018 (Wrestlemania Go Home Shows)

FMKK

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its certainly possible, but I'd be very surprised. Asuka winning both (1) preserves the streak for Rousey to eventually go after, (2) moves her to Smackdown as champion and thus away from Rousey, who can work through the Raw women and that title. It hopefully also open the door to turn Charlotte heel again sooner rather than later.

After 7 hours of wrestling I'm really worried the crowd is gonna be too spent to give Roman/Brock the atmosphere it needs. People that hate on Roman might just be too tired or not care enough to boo him like at WM 31 and the people that support might end up getting drowned like the last two Mania main events. I really hope fans give them a chance to have the dope match they no doubt can have.

I also hope it doesn't go past 15 minutes and they just go for a sprint.

Asuka's streak should not end on a bells-and-whistles cheap screwjob where all the heat is put on the promotion and not her opponent. That would be Goldberg Redux. Whether it's Rousey, Charlotte, or someone else, when she's finally beaten it should be clean and decisive. But no, she shouldn't lose at WM at all, because you have a money match for next year if you keep her and Rousey both strong and unbeaten until then.

So who ends Asuka's streak Charlotte or Carmella?

If Carmella doesn't cash in and win tomorrow night, then Asuka loses to Charlotte on Sunday or she loses the streak to Carmella once she cashes in as there's no chance she loses once she cashes in as they already pulled that on Baron Corbin.

Nia is a good babyface but I think they should have kept her heel for longer, I was at the show tonight and the were buying her, almost as much as they buy into Alexas heel act because she is so good and they are best friends too so of coarse they want to get each other over strong. I can't wait for Asuka to move to SD. They need her right now.

Interesting to note how well the supposedly unanticipated Reigns vs Lesnar match is doing such great numbers on YouTube. Ronda, Cena, Bryan and Braun are doing well too but if you just looked at those numbers then this is the match with the most interest going in.

LET'S GO ROMAN CHANTS AT THE GO HOME RAW

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YESSSS

OH BUT HE AIN'T OVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was a nice surprise.

And, the Atlanta, Georgia crowd was really good and hot all night.

But...

Keep in mind that Anoa'i played college football for Georgia Tech, which is located in...Atlanta, Georgia.

He was a three-year starter and a team captain. It was a "home town hero" pop.

I'm not saying this newfound little extra bit of crowd love for Reigns won't continue in New Orleans, and I'm not saying Roman doesn't deserve it...but I sure wouldn't bet money on the crowd being behind him at WrestleMania.