• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NWA Lutte Internationale/International Wrestling TV LIVE

April 12th, 1986

Sarnia, ON

dieu.jpg220px-Nwalogobw.jpg

Quick and Dirty Results:

-The show opens with NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Champion Jacques Rougeau at the broadcast booth. Before getting into the subject, Jacques is told about the fact that some people are upset the Rougeaus will be taking on NWA North American Tag Team Champions Jimmy Garvin & Eric Embry in a Scaffold Match at the Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup, especially Don Kernodle. Jacques says that they happened to be the first to hear about it so they answered. Nothing against American Made and he knows that Kernodle & Kirschner could also get the job done. Jacques now wants to know who accepted his challenge from WCCW. He gets his answer quickly in.....Steve Doll? Jacques seems a bit surprised and questions if Doll really is ready to wrestle someone like him. Doll says he knows that no one is giving him a chance but since Jacques said it was open to anyone in World Class, he decided to jump at the occasion. Jacques accepts and wishes Doll the best of luck...

-Ray Candy beat Bruce Hart in 11:05

-Pirata Morgan beat Kokina Maximus in 15:14 after Maximus missed a legdrop!

-Floyd Creatchman made his way to the broadcast booth, along with Lord Humongous. Floyd is asked why he hasn't been seen recently with The Great Samu & Prince Alofa Fatu. Floyd seems a bit embarrassed and tries to avoid the question as much as he can until Paul E. Dangerously shows up with Adrian Adonis.....and Paul E. seems a bit embarrassed himself about Adonis. However, Paul E says he has the answer as to why Floyd hasn't been seen recently with Fatu & Samu. Paul E. explains it's because Samu & Fatu are no longer Floyd's charges. In fact, the paper that Floyd signed to Paul E wasn't an authorization for him to sue but he rather signed a waiver allowing Paul E. to takeover as Fatu & Samu's manager! As of right now, Paul E is the manager for Samu & Fatu and he doesn't waste any time rechristening them "The Samoan SWAT Team". Meanwhile, Adonis keeps badgering Paul E in asking for a title match but Paul E turns him away. Eventually, Floyd jumps on Paul E in a fit of rage and even Humongous & Adonis get into it! That brings out Bruno Sammartino who orders that Humongous and Adonis wrestle RIGHT NOW!

-"Adorable" Adrian Adonis (w/Paul E. Dangerously) beat Lord Humongous (w/Floyd Creatchman) in 13:46 after Paul E nailed Humongous with his phone and Adonis locked in Good Night Irene!

-Kendall Windham beat Bobby Fulton in 13:04

-In somewhat of an upset, Satanico beat Rick Rude in 10:30! After the match, Satanico challenges NWA National Heavyweight Champion Terry Gordy to a title match next week at the CNE Coliseum in Toronto!

-Ron Fuller beat The Great Samu (w/Paul E. Dangerously), despite interference from Prince Alofa Fatu in 10:46. In a surprising turn of events, Gino Brito interfered to even the odds and attacked Fatu and they brawled everywhere around the ring until the end of the match. Afterwards, Bruno Sammartino ordered Gino Brito to take on Prince Alofa Fatu in a Falls Count Anywhere Match!

Falls Count Anywhere: Gino Brito beat Prince Alofa Fatu (w/Paul E. Dangerously) in 3:13. Brito knocked out Paul E early in the match and took care of Prince Alofa Fatu afterwards!

NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Championship: Jacques Rougeau beat Steve Doll in 13:40 to retain. Postmatch, Jacques shook hands with Steve Doll in sign of respect.

20111012-052508-g.jpg

À LA SEMAINE PROCHAINE SI DIEU LE VEUT!

Steve Doll in a big match is definitely a change. Bruno was busy handing out matches tonight. Paul stealing the SWAT team seems about right. Wonder how long he and Adonis work together going forward. Huge win for Satanico in what would have been the best match of the night.

Yea, Steve Doll was involved in the biggest match of his career against Jacques but looks like he gained respect from the Canadian Champ. Satanico gets a huge win over Rude and I believe he's earned that shot against Gordy. Lot going on with Paul E and the Creatchman Family. Love seeing the SST name making its debut. Gino Brito was on fire tonight. I really enjoy your shows because anything can happen each week on TV and on the house show loops.

Yeah, Gino & Andre were very close, as Andre had shares in the Montreal territory right up until he left to work for WWF permanently in the mid-80s. One of my friends (Pat Laprade) was also featured in Andre's doc as I believe he also was one of the executive producers.

April 13th, 1986

Vancouver, BC

-"Mr. Electricity" Steve Regal beat Pirata Morgan in 10:34

-NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Mad Dog Vachon beat Chris Candido in 13:12

-Ron Fuller beat Kokina Maximus in 19:27 by DQ after Kokina refused to listen to the referee's orders.

-The Great Samu (w/Paul E Dangerously) beat NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Butcher Vachon in 14:09. Postmatch, Prince Alofa Fatu & Kokina Maximus joined Samu in a 3-on-1 beatdown of Butcher. Mad Dog tried to do the save but to no avail. Butcher Vachon was strectchered out.

-NWA World Light Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit beat Bruce Hart in 15:28

-Armand Rougeau beat King Kong Bundy in 7:42

-Lord Humongous (w/Floyd Creatchman) beat Steve Doll in 17:16

Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship: Harley Race beat MS-1 in 11:39 to retain

BREAKING NEWS: THE VACHONS RETIRE; CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS VACATED!

Upon the recent beating Butcher Vachon took at the hands of The Samoan SWAT Team - now including Kokina Maximus, per insistence of his new manager, Paul E. Dangerously -, The Vachons have relinquished the NWA Canadian International Tag Team Championship and they subsequently announced their retirement. Indeed, Butcher Vachon will not be cleared by doctors to return to the ring and while Mad Dog Vachon was given the option to find another partner to defend the titles with, he declined, saying "At this stage of my career and my life, I wouldn't do it with anyone other than my big brother Paul. Therefore, I'd rather simply walk away from the business in its whole. I can't say that I didn't have a great one. I'm at peace with that."

With this announcement, Lutte Internationale have already decided they will crown new champions this Friday night in Hamilton, ON by throwing an invitation to the 2 first teams in Lutte & the NWA to compete in a match to find new champions. Naturally, Paul E Dangerously didn't waste any time and said that The Samoan SWAT Team will be one of those teams and they'll be represented by Prince Alofa Fatu & Kokina Maximus ("If we are to win the titles, it better be the mammoth that is responsible for retiring The Vachons!", said Paul E). Across the ring, surprising entrants; as soon as he heard about the news, The Assassin called Frank Valois to make sure that Assassin #1 & #2 were the opposing team as he feels it's about time they get the respect that they deserve. The match has been made official and The Samoan SWAT Team will square off with The Assassins this Friday night with the winner becoming new champions.

And this couldn't be the only gold The Dangerous Alliance can bring home: The Great Samu will challenge "Maniac" Matt Borne for the TV Championship on the same night. We could overhear in the background, when we spoke to Paul E, "Adorable" Adrian Adonis asking for a title match in the background, with Paul E quietly dismissing Adrian...

A star-studded event in Hamilton since Hacksaw Jim Duggan from UWF as well as WWC's Huracan Castillo & Miguelito Perez will be in action. Plus, Madusa Miceli in women's action!

Great showing from Steve Doll here, earning the respect of a wrestler the stature of Jacques Rougeau is bound to raise his confidence and boost his stock in WCCW as well.

I love Paul E duping Creachman out of the SST and just like that he's replaced the Nasty Boys and in the hunt for the tag team titles.

The Vachons retiring is a game changer in the tag division...a great opportunity for another team to step up.

Yeah, the Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup is enough for me to book every year that I try for that to stick as the only tournament I book during the year.

Speaking of which, as soon as I get the final entry from World Class, I'll be able to reveal the brackets for this year's tournament. :)

April 18th, 1986

Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, ON

Handicap Match: Hacksaw Jim Duggan beat The Hart Brothers in 22:49 after a miscue between Bruce and Keith Hart. Postmatch, Keith Hart cheapshots Bruce!!! The crowd is stunned as they didn't expect Keith to act that way and he walks away, leaving brother Bruce stunned.

NWA Canadian International TV Championship: "Maniac" Matt Borne beat The Great Samu (w/Paul E. Dangerously) in 3:32 to retain

Falls Count Anywhere: Huracan Castillo & Miguelito Perez beat The Creatchman Family (w/Floyd Creatchman)

-Gino Brito beat Richard "Le Magnifique" Charland (w/Frenchy Martin) in 16:12

-"Mr. Electricity" Steve Regal beat Satanico in 11:36. How much will this loss derail Satanico's match with Terry Gordy tomorrow night?

-Madusa Miceli beat Donna Day in 13:42

NWA Canadian International Tag Team Championship: The Samoan SWAT Team (Prince Alofa Fatu & Kokina Maximus, w/Paul E. Dangerously) destroy The Assassins in 1:16 to capture the vacant titles. Kokina Maximus did all the job by himself!

Whoa, Keith turns on Bruce! That must of been a total shocker for the crowd. That was quite a display by Hacksaw Duggan and a great way to get tuned up for his upcoming match with Stan Hansen for the US title. The same can't be said for the Assassins, as they take a beating from the SST. Happy to see the SST win the belts and looking forward to their reign of terror. Regal with a big win over Satanico, that might mess with his head as he goes up against Gordy.

NWA Lutte Internationale/International Wrestling TV LIVE!

April 19th, 1986

CNE Coliseum, Toronto, ON

dieu.jpg220px-Nwalogobw.jpg

Quick and dirty results:

-Huracan Castillo beat Keith Hart in 12:05. After the match, Keith Hart shook hands with Castillo but cheapshotted him with a sucker punch!

-Jos LeDuc beat Assassin #1 in 15:32

-In Ladies' action, Wendi Richter beat Joyce Grable in 12:43

-"Mr. Electricity" Steve Regal upsets Hacksaw Jim Duggan in 9:52 with a rollup! After the match, Regal and Duggan shook hands, Duggan showing more sportsmanship than Keith Hart did earlier in the night.

-At the broadcast booth, footage of last night's event in Hamilton where Prince Alofa Fatu & Kokina Maximus captured the vacant Canadian International Tag Team titles is shown. After the footage aired, Paul E. Dangerously waltzes on the set with the new champions and the 3rd member of the SWAT Team, The Great Samu. Paul E says that he told everyone that his Dangerous Alliance would end up on top and they proved it last night. He says that no one will stop his Samoan SWAT Team and they're already looking for bigger things. Paul E says that The Road Warriors are scheduled to appear next week on Lutte TV to defend the NWA World Tag Team Championship against Richard Charland & King Tonga. Paul E also wants a piece of the Road Warriors. That's why he challenges the Road Warriors to put their titles on the line the following night, also in Ottawa against the Samoan SWAT Team. He vows to bring back the NWA World Tag Team Championship in Lutte as well. Paul E is now interrupted by Jos LeDuc, who says that Paul E talks a big game for someone who barely got here. After a few verbal jabs being traded, Kokina blindsides Jos and the big lumberjack goes down. It's a 3-on-1 attack on LeDuc and it doesn't take too long before Jos gets busted open by the Samoans. Eventually, officials come out and order Paul E & his Samoan SWAT Team backstage while they tend to Jos LeDuc.

-In the main event, Satanico defeated Terry Gordy to capture the NWA National Heavyweight Championship barely before the TV time limit expires. But he can thank a miscue from Michael PS Hayes, who accidentally nailed Gordy with his cowboy boot!!!

20111012-052508-g.jpg

À LA SEMAINE PROCHAINE SI DIEU LE VEUT!!!