Pro Wrestling Only

NWA Lutte Internationale/International Wrestling April 1986

SirEdger

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocker! Wow Satanico comes back from his upset loss last night to beat Terry Gordy for the belt! Unbelievable! That's why I love Lutte so much, anything can happen on any given night. Also, Mr. Electricity gets a huge upset over Duggan. I'm sure Duggan will be thinking about that on his plane ride to Philly. Looking forward to seeing Leduc and Kokina go at it. Cant wait for the Road Warriors to arrive.

Keith again proves he has been watching Owen work. Kokina has been great and I am looking forward to Leduc and Kokina. Satanico beats Gordy with unwitting help from Hayes. I wish Satanico a long reign, but I worry about the Hayes/Gordy relationship.

April 20th, 1986

CNE Coliseum, Toronto, ON

-NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Prince Alofa Fatu (w/Paul E. Dangerously) beat Assassin #1 in 14:05. Postmatch, Kokina Maximus & The Great Samu came in to attack The Assassin but Jos LeDuc ran in to attempt to make the save, despite being shaken up from last night, and still bandaged up. Despite another brutal beating at the hands of The Samoan SWAT Team, Jos LeDuc still struggled back to his feet, inviting them to fight some more but Paul E had his men retreating to the back instead....

-Richard Charland & King Tonga (w/Frenchy Martin) beat The Creatchman Family in 20:12 when Tonga beat Botswana Beast after the Tongan Death Grip. Strong momentum for Charland & Tonga heading into their NWA World Tag Team Title encounter with the Road Warriors next week!

-Owen Hart beat Gino Brito in 11:31 after an eyepoke, followed by a roll-up with the handful of tights!

-Pirata Morgan beat Tommy Rogers in 11:51

Winner gets a future title shot of his choosing in Lutte Internationale: David Sammartino beat NWA US Tag Team Champion Robert Fuller in 20:31

NWA Canadian International TV Champion: "Maniac" Matt Borne beat "Mr. Electricity" Steve Regal in 15:06 to retain

15-Men Battle Royal: MS-1 wins the battle royal in 16:03, last eliminating Richard Charland. It was revealed during the match that The Swarm (#1 & #2) were none other than The Killer Bees as they were unmasked during the battle royal!

Heel Owen in this world could have a completely different career adopting this heel persona early...really enjoying watching him develop across Lutte and WWC.

Great title defense from Borne against Regal fresh off his huge upset win over Duggan.

Looking forward to seeing the Killer Bees dive into the tag team scene here.

April 25th, 1986

Northlands Coliseum, Edmonton, AB

-Armand Rougeau beat Ole Anderson in 12:45

-Robert Fuller beat Chris Candido in 10:49

NWA Canadian International TV Championship: The Great Samu (w/Paul E. Dangerously) fight "Maniac" Matt Borne to a double disqualification at 8:39 after both shoved referee Luigi Macera - Matt Borne retains the title

NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Championship: Jacques Rougeau beat Owen Hart in 13:44 to retain

10-Men Tag: Richard Charland, King Tonga, Johnny Rich & The Sheepherders (w/Frenchy Martin) beat Gilles Poisson, Adrian Adonis & The Creatchman Family (w/Floyd Creatchman). Conspicuous by his absence in Adonis' corner: Paul E. Dangerously....

-NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Prince Alofa Fatu (w/Paul E. Dangerously) beat Bobby Fulton in 6:38 with a Top Rope Splash

Simulcast with AWA event in Winnipeg: NWA World Heavyweight Champion Rick Martel, The Killer Bees & Doug Furnas beat Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo & Death Sentence

NWA Lutte International/International Wrestling TV LIVE!

April 26th, 1986

Civic Center, Ottawa, ON

dieu.jpg220px-Nwalogobw.jpg

(After a video recap of what happened in the past couple of weeks, as well as a hype video featuring the Road Warriors, we go to the broadcast booth for the start of this week’s show)

Guy Hauray: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another live edition of NWA Lutte TV. We’re on the final stretch before a very loaded week next week with the presentation of the 3rd annual Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup as well as our Prelude event, an appetizer for another special event later this June. What a huge show we have for you this week, featuring a champion vs champion non-title affair between the new NWA National Heavyweight Champion Satanico and the current NWA World Heavyweight Champion Rick Martel.

Édouard Carpentier: This certainly will be a very exciting match. Satanico with the huge upset over Terry Gordy and the Freebirds seem to have moved on as they recently captured the World 6-Men Tag Team Championship over the past few days. However, Terry Gordy still have one final date with Rick Martel on Night 3 of the Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup. We’ll finally settle once and for all who’s the better man between the 2!

Guy Hauray: We certainly can’t ignore as well our main event as the NWA World Tag Team Champions The Road Warriors are here for the next 2 nights to defend their titles and first, they’re gonna do it against Frenchy Martin’s men, Richard “Le Magnifique”Charland and King Tonga. But tomorrow night, they face our reigning NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champions, Paul E Dangerously’s Samoan SWAT Team.

Édouard Carpentier: What a treat it is for our fanbase to have The Road Warriors perform in our territory. The most feared tag team in the entire NWA is about to give us a show that we’ll never forget.

Guy Hauray: And speaking of which, here they are: Hawk and Animal, the Road Warriors!

(The Road Warriors come out to a roaring ovation, joining the broadcast booth. They put their belts on the desk for the interview.)

Guy Hauray: Hawk, Animal, welcome to Lutte Internationale.

Animal: You know, we’ve been hearing so much about Lutte Internationale for the past 2 years and we’ve been hearing about how there was the Rougeaus and the Creatchman Family and the Fantastics and so on and so forth. But when it comes to tag team wrestling, they don’t do it any better than Hawk and Animal, the Legion of Doom, the Road Warriors! The difference between the Road Warriors and the rest of the other tag teams in the NWA is that we’re not just here to win titles. We’re here to wreak havoc, break necks, destroy everyone and everything on our paths to send the message that we are the measuring stick in the NWA. Now, the Rougeaus had done a great job as NWA World Tag Team Champions and then, they got beat by The Andersons. But then, we destroyed The Andersons and here we are, your NWA World Tag Team Champions. Which means, we have no problem having a big target on our back because we’re gonna take all comers. Tell ‘em, Hawk!

Hawk: WEEEEEEELLLLLLL! So now, we announce that we come to this territory and we hear that a young punk by the name of Paul E Dangerously believes he has the team to beat us? Well, there’s no harm in trying for you, Paul E. And we don’t care if they are 2, 3, 4, 10, 20, 100....We will all steamroll them to prove that we’re the best tag team in the NWA. But tomorrow is tomorrow. Tonight though, we’re getting a shot at beating the snot out of Richard Charland & King Tonga. Boys, let me warn you of one thing; you better be ready for the asswhooping that’s coming to you because I assure you that you won’t be beggin’ for another match with the Road Warriors, when we’re done with you. And as for you, Frenchy Martin, if you dare getting involved in the match, I can promise you that I’m gonna take that monocle and beret and I’ll shove it so far up your ass that you’ll be coughing French bread tomorrow morning. Ottawa, get ready because the Road Warriors have arrived. OOOOOOOOOOOOH, WHAT A RUSH!

(The Road Warriors return to the back with their title belts)

Guy Hauray: I think that the Road Warriors are ready. But the question is: is everyone else?

Édouard Carpentier: I hope for their sake that they are because the Road Warriors aren’t playing around. They are the baddest tag team in the world and they’re here to prove it.

Guy Hauray: We’re now ready for action, so let’s get to it!

Match #1

Keith Hart beat Terry Brunk in 10:02 with the Sharpshooter

Match #2

Champion vs Champion

NWA National Heavyweight Champion Satanico beat NWA World Heavyweight Champion Rick Martel in 8:43 after interference from Samoan SWAT Team members The Great Samu & Kokina Maximus. After the match, Samu, Kokina Maximus & Prince Alofa Fatu continued their beatdown of Martel and they also attacked Satanico. Jos LeDuc ran in to attempt the save, but still affected by the numerous beatdowns from the SWAT Team in the past few days, he can’t succeed. However, the ROAD WARRIORS run in and quickly chase The Samoan SWAT Team from the ring. Paul E orders his men backstage as the Road Warriors check on the other 3 men in the ring

Match #3

Raymond Rougeau (w/Jacques Rougeau) beat Jack Victory in 5:40 with the Savate Kick. After the match, the Rougeaus are headed to the broadcast booth.

Guy Hauray: Raymond, Jacques, the next couple of days will be busy for you, starting with the Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup as you’ll have the opportunity to capture the NWA North American Tag Team Championship from Jimmy Garvin & Eric Embry in a Scaffold Match. However, it’s fair to mention that with the arrival of Big Bubba Rogers as Precious’ bodyguard, this certainly could be something more to worry about for this match, Ray.

Raymond Rougeau: Well, you know, Guy, we knew what we were getting ourselves into when we accepted Garvin & Embry’s challenge. We were expecting them to pull something like that, even with this match as dangerous as it is. However, Jacques and I will be ready for this. We’re gonna walk out of this match as your new North American Tag Team Champions.

Guy Hauray: Turning my attention to you, now, Jacques. One team – or rather one man – who’s been adamant about how you don’t deserve a shot at Jimmy Garvin & Eric Embry is Don Kernodle, from American Made. Kernodle didn’t shy away from saying that you get handed some opportunities because of your family name. As proud as you are of your family heritage, Jacques, I’m sure that this irks you to hear Kernodle’s comments.

Jacques Rougeau: Well, Guy, you know, I can’t control what Don Kernodle or anyone says about us. I can definitely understand his frustration; Raymond and I, we’ve been through this before. But if Don Kernodle has something to say to us, we extend the invitation for him to attend the Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup next week and I’m sure we can work something out. But like Ray said, we’re gonna walk away the North American Tag Team Champions. And then, I’ll continue defending my Canadian International Heavyweight Championship everywhere in the NWA or anywhere else in the world, for that matter. I’ve promised the world I’d be a fighting champion and I’m gonna keep it. And last, but not least, we’re gonna keep a close eye on the Road Warriors title matches tonight and tomorrow. The fans wanna see the Rougeaus vs the Road Warriors and we hope to make this happen some time in 1986.

(The Rougeaus retreat backstage to a nice ovation.)

Guy Hauray: Eddie, it looks like the Rougeaus are ready for their Scaffold Match and I think they can get the job done.

Édouard Carpentier: They’re one of the most formidable teams in the NWA, that’s for sure. But don’t count the champions out. Eric Embry might not look like the sharpest tool in the shed but he and Garvin are as cunning as they can be. Jacques & Raymond better be careful because one mistake is all it takes and in a Scaffold Match, it can be costly.

Guy Hauray: After the commercial break, one entrant for Lutte Internationale in the Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup, The Botswana Beast will be in action!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match #4

The Botswana Beast (w/Floyd Creatchman) beat Jimmy Golden (w/Frenchy Martin) in 14:56. The broadcast booth mention the new working relationship between the Stud Stable and Frenchy’s Legion and Frenchy stayed true to his word, being at ringside with Jimmy Golden for this match. Floyd Creatchman seemed irate at ringside, following the recent incidents with Paul E Dangerously...In fact, Floyd had some choice words for Paul E during the match.

Floyd Creatchman: Well, I guess it takes a Jew to know a Jew, right? Paul E. Dangerously, you and I could’ve simply worked together to create a true Dangerous Alliance and we would’ve been unstoppable. Instead, you decided to screw me and steal my Samoans away from me. You might have the Canadian International Tag Team Champions with you now, but I’m gonna repay you tenfold. The Beast & Lord Humongous will get those titles from you and I’m gonna find myself a new monster to destroy Kokina Maximus. In due time, Paul....In due time...

Match #5

NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Prince Alofa Fatu (w/Paul E. Dangerously & The Samoan SWAT Team) beat NWA World Light Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit in 11:49 with a top rope splash. Paul E took a page out of Floyd Creatchman’s book and went to the broadcast booth to answer to Floyd’s comments.

Paul E. Dangerously: Well, isn’t that a shame, Floyd. You’re mad because you couldn’t live up to your father’s moniker “The Brain” and you got outsmarted by moi, Paul E. Dangerously. And you can’t even live up to your own moniker “Pretty Boy” because all I see when I look at you is somewhat, you have your tucchus transplanted in place of your head! As you can see, I’ve already done more in 3 weeks with the Samoan SWAT Team than you did in 1 year with them. But you shouldn’t be mad that I got gold for the Samoans. You should be thankful. Because now, your name belongs in the history book. Granted, it’s only a footnote in the said history book but your name is in it, nevertheless. I made you relevant in the span of 1 night. If you’re not careful, Floyd, I’m gonna make you what you were before I even came here: IRRELEVANT. So, on that note, I’m gonna bid you adieu.

It was also announced in that segment that Satanico challenged Kokina Maximus to a match at Prelude where he’ll put his National Heavyweight Championship on the line!

Match #6

Gilles “The Fish” Poisson beat B. Brian Blair in 13:49. Blair was still visibly suffering from the gruelling 8-Men Tag he was a part of in the AWA last night in Calgary. 2 more matches are announced in that segment for Prelude: Gino Brito vs Gilles Poisson and a special interpromotional match as the Killer Bees will take on the AWA’s Varsity Club duo of Jeff Gaylord & Daryl Peterson, aka Death Sentence in a Steel Cage Match!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Back from the commercial break, before the main event, we see some footage from earlier in the day as “The Blonde Bombshell” Chris Candido attacked “Mr. Electricity” Steve Regal in the parking lot, beating him up senseless with everything he could find in the area. In a medical update, Regal was taken to the Ottawa Hospital and word is that Regal is fuming and already looking for revenge on Candido!

Before the main event, Guy Hauray & Édouard Carpentier run down the partial card for Prelude on May 5 in Cochenour, ON:

-Will Don Kernodle answer Jacques Rougeau’s comments before Prelude?

NWA NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Satanico © vs NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Kokina Maximus (w/Paul E. Dangerously)

STEEL CAGE GRUDGE MATCH

The Killer Bees vs The Varsity Club Rush (AWA, Jeff Gaylord & Daryl Peterson)

Gino Brito vs Gilles “The Fish” Poisson

SPECIAL ATTRACTION

Abdullah the Butcher (w/Floyd Creatchman) vs Pirata Morgan

Jos LeDuc vs Steve Simpson

+ NWA World Light Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit, Adrian Adonis, Steve Regal, Chris Candido and more!

MAIN EVENT

Match #7

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Road Warriors beat Richard Charland & King Tonga (w/Frenchy Martin & Jimmy Golden) with the Doomsday Device on Richard Charland at 12:04 to retain

20111012-052508-g.jpg

À LA SEMAINE PROCHAINE SI DIEU LE VEUT!

Man, your Prelude card is action packed! Road Warriors make their presence known right off the bat. Love this Creatchman/Paul E feud going on. Cant wait for that Scaffold match! The last thing Martel needs is a 3 on 1 attack before facing Terry Gordy. The Rougeau Cup is shaping up to be one epic event!

April 27th, 1986

Civic Center, Ottawa, ON

Before the start of the show, the ring announcer informs people in attendance that due to an attack by Death Sentence after last night's show went off the air backstage, the Killer Bees will not be in action tonight.

-Terry Brunk beat MS-1 in 8:55 by reverse decision after MS-1 refused to let go of a camel clutch!

Lethal Lottery Match: NWA National Heavyweight Champion Satanico & Pirata Morgan beat Adrian Adonis & Jack Victory in 14:37, despite bad blood between them, stemming from the past few months. After the match, Adrian Adonis takes the mic and he wants a title shot....for the Light Heavyweight Championship??? Everyone is confused as Adonis leaves the ring...

NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Championship: Jacques Rougeau beat Owen Hart in 11:42 to retain

-Johnny Rich beat Jos LeDuc in 15:06

-Jimmy Golden (w/Frenchy Martin) beat The Botswana Beast (w/Floyd Creatchman) in 14:09

NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Rick Martel beat Armand Rougeau in 15:44 with the Slingshot Splash to retain

NWA World Tag Team Championship: The Road Warriors beat NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champions The Samoan SWAT Team (w/The Great Samu & Paul E. Dangerously) in 12:01 after a Doomsday Device on Fatu.

That main event sure gave the fans their money's worth. LOL, Adonis challenging for the Light Heavyweight title. Lethal Lottery match was fun. Jacques with another win over Owen. I'm sure Owen is losing his mind right now. Rick Martel has proven to be a true fighting champion, taking on all comers.