Pro Wrestling Only

WWF on Tour April 1986

LowBlowPodcast

wcd0.jpg

WWF Presents: Wrestling Challenge

Hosted By: Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby the Brain Heenan
Matches from: Richmond, VA - The Coliseum

Featuring: The Tonga Kid, Bad News Brown, The Rockers, Nikolai Volkoff, & Don Muraco

-Bobby Heenan also went on at length to put over his huge announcement on Monday Night’s Prime Time. He says it will change wrestling forever!

WWF Live
Vancouver British Columbia - PNE Coliseum

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage vs Barry Windham © went to a 30-minute draw

Dino Bravo & The Hart Foundation defeated Don Muraco & Demolition

Sting defeated Honky Tonk Man

Tito Santana defeated Sika w/ Mr. Fuji

x240-cD0.jpg

WWF Presents: All-American Wrestling
Mean Gene Okerlund & Pat Patterson

Featuring: SD Jones, Paul Roma & Hercules, Tito Santana, & Bull Ganter

superstarslogo.png

WWF Presents: Superstars of Wrestling
Hosted By: Vince McMahon & Jesse ‘ The Body’ Ventura

Featuring: Barry Windham, The Hart Foundation, Demolition, The One Man Gang, & Sting

Bobby Heenan once again got some promo time to put over his announcement tomorrow night on Prime Time. He says that the scope of professional wrestling will be changed forever!

WWF Live
Calgary, Alberta, Canada - The Saddledome

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & The Hart Foundation defeated Greg Valentine, The Honky Tonk Man, & One Man Gang

Dino Bravo defeated Hercules

wwf-prime-time-wrestling.jpg

WWF Presents: Prime Time Wrestling

Hosted by Gorilla Monsoon & Jesse the Body Ventura

-Prime Time opens with Jesse and Gorilla putting over the big night of action including a six-man tag. Jesse says he can’t wait for Bobby Heenan to show up and give that big announcement! Gorilla says it is probably just fluff.... But Jesse says he saw a long limo pull into the arena just after he did… he said Heenan walked out but talked back into the card. We’ll see if something happens!

Jim Powers vs Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

-Good opening contest here with Powers getting some spots to shine but it is Valentine who is really on another level. He handles Powers towards the end of the contest and it is the figure four that he locks in that Powers just can’t get out of!

-We cut over to the announce table where Honky Tonk joins Jimmy and the Hammer. Jimmy goes on and on putting over how next week in Madison Square Garden… the Fabulous Ones are going to face the Harts in the steel cage and they will get the titles back. He says that Greg Valentine is going to take the WWF Title from Hulk Hogan and Honky Tonk Man is going to play the hits all over that good for nothing Sting! We then see Gorilla ask Jimmy if he knew about the fine print in the contract… where it states that Jimmy Hart will be ABOVE THE RING in a cage! Jimmy says he never signed on for that! He goes ape shit as the crowd is going wild!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Prime Time is back with Jesse calling shenanigans on Gorilla and Jack Tunney for their treatment of Jimmy Hart! We then see the Harts come into the scene and they put over the tag title win and their opportunity to be undisputed champions next week in MSG!

Sting, Tonga Kid, & SD Jones vs One Man Gang, Nikolai Volkoff, & Hercules w/ Paul Roma & Slick

Sting and Tonga fair okay here tonight but SD is not able to keep up with these three big heels. Nikolai is the one who shines through here and gets the victory thanks to a big running knee right to SD Jones’ skull. Beefcake and Tonga try to help him out as Slick’s Army looks strong!

-Slick then jumps over to Gorilla and Jesse and puts over how he is about to make the deal of the century! He says that he has got some supply and some demand and when it all comes down he is going to walk out with exactly what he needs! Who knows what that means...

*COMMERCIAL*

-Prime Time is back with a special interview with the Macho Man Randy Savage…

hqdefault.jpg

-Savage and Gene go through an interview putting over some of the injuries that Savage has sustained and what his future plans are. He talks about Barry Windham and Bobby Heenan. He puts over how they found that nerve that caused him to be a little out of whack at WrestleMania but he is refocused. He tells Barry Windham to hold on to that title. Hold onto that title close because it won’t be his long. Savage says he is going to be on the hunt for the gold and he isn’t coming home empty handed!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Prime Time is back with Mr. Fuji, Demolition, Don Muraco, and Sika. Fuji says he is getting Demolition in line to become the next tag team champions while Don Muraco has his sights on Hulk Hogan! He also points out how Sika is the one true giant in the WWF and would love to see Andre the Giant come show what he is made of! Gorilla says he better not wish too much or it just might come true!

Curt Hennig vs Don Muraco w/ Mr. Fuji

-A really good main event with Henning and Muraco going 13 of the 15 minute time limit. These guys push each other to the maximum and Fuji and company try to get involved but here comes Tito and the Bulldogs to even the odds. The final moments see Muraco grabbing the cane and swinging wildly at Hennig who ducks and then grabs him for a back suplex and then a pin with all four shoulders down for the 1….2…...3 but then we see that Hennig got a shoulder up! We have got some controversy here as Hennig tries to celebrate but then out of nowhere we see Muraco come with that cane and he breaks it over the back of his head! Hennig goes down like a sack of potatoes and Tito and the Bulldogs have to back Fuji’s men off!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Prime Time is back as Gorilla and Jesse put over Hennig going to the hospital. They put over the big night but then we see Bobby Heenan walk out with Barry Windham who looks big time here in a suit and the IC title. Heenan grabs the microphone after he and Gorilla go back and forth…

Bobby Heenan: Let me be the first to come out here and tell all you humanoids how much I love Hulk Hogan! Yeah you heard me right. At WrestleMania… I was a Hulkamaniac. Right after Barry Windham won the IC title from that good for nothing Randy Savage… we took a moment to cherish the moment… but then I picked up the phone. You see I called a good friend of mine and asked him what the line was on the Main Event. I asked him just what would happen when Ted Dibiase won. He told me… then I asked what I would win if Hogan won. You see earlier in that day… I may have wanted my family to win… but I needed Barry Windham to win. I put every single dollar that Ted Dibiase had given me over the past 7 months on Barry Windham to win and my oh my did he win the title and he won me more money than I could imagine. So I wanted to see what could happen… and when I was told the odds on Hogan… I decided to put it all on Hogan to win and he did! Hogan you did the one thing you couldn’t have imagined doing when you pinned Ted Dibiase. You made me rich beyond my wildest dreams. When I told everyone that Families die… I wasn’t lying. You see Families do die. They come and go. They try to get money out of you. They leave you with the bill. But what doesn’t die.. Is a good diamond. You see a diamond in the rough… if found can be worth millions and that’s just what I found with Barry Windham. Then I went back to the well. I took every single dollar that Hulk Hogan won me and I invested in… not in my Heenan Family no… but… something so much more… ladies and gentlemen and I use that term very loosely… I want to introduce you to the men who will join myself and Barry Windham in the complete destruction of Hulk Hogan. They are the HORSEMEN… Arn Anderson... Tully Blanchard…. And the Nature Boy…. RIC FLAIR!!!

horse04.jpg

Arn Anderson: Gorilla Monsoon… let’s call a spade a spade. Right where it lays right here… right now… the Horsemen are in the WWF and there is nothing that can be done about it. When Bobby Heenan gave us the contracts… it was the easiest decision of our lives as we signed on to make more money than ever before… win more prestigious titles than ever before…. And to do something that has never been done before… end Hulkamania! Collectively, we work as a unit. We are the finest trained athletes in this sport. Individually you may get the best of one of us… but collectively there is not one who can hang with all of us!

Tully Blanchard: I want to start by having all you nay-sayers out there… get off your butts and adjust your television to get a clear view of the new age of professional wrestling. You see there are a lot of people out there who didn't think it could be done. There were a lot of people who still can’t believe that the deal was made but believe it or not… accept it or not… boys and girls the Horsemen are here. With the Brain… the sky's the limit and the gold… the gold will be around these waists before too long!

Barry Windham: Just a week ago… I won this title and I thought it was one of the greatest days of my life… but then there was tonight. You see for a long time I fought against these men. What I learned is that when you fight the best in the world… you can become one of the best in the world and that’s exactly what I did and what this title right here means. Arn Anderson… Tully Blanchard… Barry Windham… Bobby Heenan…. And Ric Flair…. The Horsemen… there is no equal. Everyone take notice… understand what is in front of you because boys… the Horsemen have come and we didn’t come to play!

Ric Flair: Let me take a moment and and breathe this in. This is what they all said couldn’t be done but this is the man who made it happen… Bobby the Brain Heenan! Hulk Hogan… you have been walking around saying you’re the best. You have been walking around with a title that you say is a world’s championship but pal… you have never beat me! I have been the World’s Heavyweight Champion. I have been a champion who defended that title all throughout the world against every single competitor… but I kept hearing… what about Hulk Hogan!? Everyone told me that the best in the world was in the WWF…. everyone told me that the best wore red and yellow… all the magazines… all the publications… they all had the question… who is better…. Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan! Well unbeknownst to you Hulk Hogan… you are the one who made it happen! You are the one… you put Dibiase down for the 1...2...3 and you are the one who put the money in the Brain’s pockets. You are the one who gave him the money for us to sign the dotted line… and to sign your death warrant!

-Flair and company are really getting worked up now and he takes off his coat!

Ric Flair: Hogan… let me make one thing perfectly clear. We are here to take that title from you. We are here to tear you apart. I am going to dog you Hogan like you’ve never had before. I am going to run you out of this company… I am going to run you out of this sport… I am going to run you out of this country! The Horsemen set their mind on something and they get it and Hogan… that title is what we want… and that is exactly what we’re going to get and you are in the way! We are going to STYLE AND PROFILE! WOOOO! All over the country and I am going to find you. I am going to flip over every rock. I am going to look around every corner. Hogan! You are going to run but you can’t hide! I am coming! The Horsemen are coming! You can kiss that title goodbye! We are coming for you Hogan! We are coming!

-Flair has to be held back by the others and he and Heenan are going wild. What is the world coming to with the Horsemen in the WWF? Their sights are set on the WWF Championship and Hulk Hogan. Can he stop them? Gorilla can’t believe it while Jesse is putting it through the roof!

WHOOOOOO! The debut of all debuts! Man that was epic!!! The 4 Horsemen with Bobby Heenan is just to good to be true. I love the angle here with Hogan winning at WrestleMania is the reason the Horsemen are here. That was brilliant. How will Hogan respond to all of this??? This is a true game changer here.

wcd0.jpg

Matches from: Brantford, Ontario, Canada – Civic Centre

Featuring: The Rockers, Bull Ganter, Sting, Honky Tonk Man, & Sika

Hulk Hogan: I got back from Japan last week and I saw all the headlines. I saw every single word that Ric Flair spew out of his mouth and all the words from those other Horsemen of his. Well let me tell you something Ric Flair… you and all your goons can line up and brother Hulkamania is going to knock them down one by one. You may have traveled the world brother but you have never met something like the force of Hulkamania and just to be clear… when they said this was a once in a lifetime deal brother it will be. I have signed the contract Bobby Heenan sent. On Sunday April 20th brother… live in the Boston Garden… Ric Flair you get the chance of a lifetime brother. I will put it all on the line when I get back from Japan. I am going to put the WWF title on the line and with the support of every single Hulkamaniac all over the world I am going to put you down and ship you back to where you came from!

WWF Live
Montreal, Quebec, Canada – The Forum

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated The One Man Gang

Randy Savage vs Barry Windham © went o a 30-minute draw

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Hart Foundation © defeated Demolition via DQ

SIX-MAN TAG

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, & Tully Blanchard defeated Tito Santana, Billy Jack, & SD Jones

Dino Bravo defeated Greg Valentine via DQ

Curt Hennig defeated Honky Tonk Man via Count Out

x240-cD0.jpg

Featuring: SD Jones, Nikolai Volkoff, Greg Valentine, Hercules & Paul Roma, & Sting

superstarslogo.png

Featuring: The Hart Foundation, Demolition, Tito Santana, Don Muraco, & The One Man Gang

Hulk Hogan: Well the press release is out boys and girls… live on April 20th in the Boston Garden… Ric Flair you are going to get the wake up call of your life. I am going to put the WWF title on the line in a once in a lifetime match brother and every fan in Boston is going to see the beginning and the end of Ric Flair in one fell swoop! I am going to show you why all the press was right when they said the best wears the red and the yellow brother…. And to go with that I have got the red, white, and blue running through my veins and brother when I get done over in Japan… I am coming to take you out! It is going to be a Boston Brawl and I am going to show you what Hulkamania is all about!

WWF Live
Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Maple Leaf Gardens
WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Hulk Hogan © defeated Greg Valentine

Randy Savage vs Barry Windham © went o a 30-minute draw

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Hart Foundation © defeated Demolition via DQ

SIX-MAN TAG

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, & Tully Blanchard defeated Tito Santana, Billy Jack, & Sting

Curt Hennig defeated Honky Tonk Man via Count Out

WWF Presents: Prime Time Wrestling

Prime Time opens this week with Gorilla and Jesse putting over the show tonight along with a big broadcast coming from MSG tonight. They put over how Hulk Hogan will be defending the WWF Championship against Greg Valentine while the Harts will face the Fabs in a Cage Match for the Tag Titles! Jesse says that Hogan is too afraid to be anywhere near Ric Flair right now while Gorilla says that he heard Hogan has already signed a match to meet Flair next week in the Boston Garden! Jesse says he will be there to see the end of Hulkamania! Gorilla doesn’t think it will happen that way… right now though they head to the ring!

The British Bulldogs vs Los Conquistadors

-A good tag team contest with the Bulldogs showing why they are one of the top teams in the world. They handle the Conquistadors with ease and get a good victory as they continue to build up their resume to get a shot at the titles.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Prime Time is back and Andre the Giant comes in to talk with Jesse and Gorilla. Andre says that he is looking forward to traveling to Japan, Europe, and Canada to wrestle all the top contenders. He says that he knows Sika has called him out and he would love to challenge him anytime he is ready! Gorilla and Jesse set up the next contest...

Dino Bravo vs Sika w/ Mr. Fuji

-Fuji is out here in full force with all of his cronies. Sika and Bravo have a very hard fought contest with no punches being pulled. We even get some unintentional juice on Bravo when Muraco rams him into the ringpost outside of the ring! He is juicing hard way and we see is affect the match in such a way that Fuji throws his cane into Sika who just starts destroying Bravo with it before he fights them back but he numbers are just too much.

-This draws out Andre the Giant who comes out to a huge pop. He is answering the call of Sika and Fuji and comes to settle the score. He fights off Demolition and Muraco before grabbing Sika who fights with him for a moment. Then we see Muraco and Demo jump back on and they Andre tied into the ropes and start working him over good. Fuji slides in a chair and they are wrecking it into Andre’s arm! He is writhing in pain! Gorilla and Jesse are going wild! Sika then runs and NAILS Andre’s arm again and he is hurt bad here but here comes the Bulldogs and Dino! They come to thwart off this attack but the damage is done. Andre is holding his arm and shoulder back up the rampway… this is trouble for the big man!

*COMMERCIAL*

Prime Time is back with Gorilla and Jesse unsure about what just happened with Andre the Giant. They wonder how badly he was injured and just what will happen to Sika. Jesse is sure there will be a fine and perhaps a suspension… but the more important deal is what he did to Andre and if the Giant’s arm will be able to recover! They put over the next contest as we head to the ring...

Billy Jack Haynes vs Steve Lombardi

-A decent enough showcase for Haynes who is fighting off that rib injury before WrestleMania. He does have a lot of his spunk back here and shows off some great skills. The press slam on Lombardi sets up the Full-Nelson which is a highlight. The submission victory looks great on paper as Billy Jack is back with another victory… but then…

-We cut back over to the announce table and Bobby Heenan walks out with the Horsemen. They put over how they are just about to jump in a private jet and head down to Madison Square Garden. They put over how they are a unit and you won’t see them out here fighting on television against nobodies. They face the best in the world and they beat the best in the world without question. Then we see Billy Jack Haynes walk over and challenge them if they think they are so tough. Billy Jack says that this may not be a family but there is definitely something fishy in the gene pool! That brings Arn unglued as he starts to undo his shirt and they are making their way to the ring! The crowd is solidly behind Billy Jack as he is the first one to really stand up to these guys as we see him and Arn jostle for a moment but then Billy Jack does get the upper-hand and reverses him into the Full Nelson! That ends up being for not though as Tully and Barry run and jump into the ring and attack him from behind. We see Heenan orchestrating all of it while Flair comes in and they really put the boots to Billy Jack! They are stomping and kicking away at those ribs and then we see Arn and Tully set him up for a big SPIKE PILEDRIVER! Flair runs back over to the microphone…

Ric Flair: HOGAN! You see this… you see what happens when you mess with the Horsemen. You wanna challenge one of us.. You challenge all of us! Hogan… we are going to get on a jet right now… we are coming to Madison Square Garden and we are coming for you! We are coming to take you down Hogan! I am not waiting for Boston next week… I am coming to take that title from you TONIGHT! WOOOO!

-Gorilla and Jesse put this through the roof as they tell everyone to tune into the MSG network if it is available… if not they will try and get coverage next week on Challenge and Superstars!

944368.jpg

WWF Live
New York City, NY – Madison Square Garden
Hosted by Gene Okerlund & Lord Alfred Hayes

The Rockers vs Hercules & Paul Roma w/ Slick went to a double count out

Curt Hennig defeated The Honky Tonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart

Bad News Brown defeated Barry Horowitz

Bull Ganter defeated the One Man Gang w/ Slick via DQ

Nikolai Volkoff w/ Slick defeated SD Jones

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

-After a great 18-minute contest that showed why Greg Valentine is really one of the unsung workers in the world of wrestling we got the moment that everyone has been waiting for. It was Ric Flair face to face with Hulk Hogan. Hogan had won the contest; he was drenched in sweat; and he was posing for his fans. Then Flair came out dressed in a custom suit and stood right up to Hogan. Flair had to look up at the champion but Hogan was staring down through Flair. They said a couple of things to one another in the ring but this was all just to set up the Horsemen, Tully, Arn, and Barry getting on the apron ready to pounce. Flair pointed his finger right in Hogan’s face and Hogan slapped it down as the crowd got excited. Hogan then laid the title on the ground and challenge Flair before the Nature Boy backed off and the Horsemen did the same. They backed off up the aisle into the darkness of MSG and the crowd got a glimpse of what was to come.

MAIN EVENT

CAGE MATCH

JIMMY HART HANGING ABOVE THE RING

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Hart Foundation © vs The Fabulous Ones

-The excitement of the previous angle built the anticipation of this big main event. The Harts and Fabs knew they had something to prove and they went out for a 15-minute bloodbath. With Hart above the ring the crowd was going wild for this one from start to finish and all four men got busted open one way or another. First it was Kiern and Lane from bouncing off the steel and then we saw Bret hit a gusher that was all over the ring. The Anvil got busted after Jimmy Hart dropped a chain down into the ring and the Fabs used it to open him up. The eliminations occurred when Neidhart was actually pushed out of the door by the Fabs to get the 2-1 advantage. They beat Bret within an inch of his life and worked the fans into a frenzy. Then we saw both Fabs try to go up the cage but Bret Hart found a way to get up there and stop Lane. Kiern made his way down and hit the floor but Bret grabs Lane and hit a PHENOMENAL SUPERPLEX OFF THE CAGE and the crowd was stunned! We then heard a silent but growing “Let’s Go Bret!” chant start to reign throughout the arena and both men slowly, covered in blood, climbed up the side of the steel and when they got to the top they threw some right hands but then Bret grabbed Lane and smashed his head on the top of the cage… Lane fell and crotched himself on the ropes and Bret started to go over the top. Kiern tried to run and stop him but the Anvil came out of nowhere and hit a shoulder block sending him flying. Bret fell to the floor and he and the Anvil held the titles high in the air. This was an amazing moment on a monumental night.

WOW! Hogan and Flair next week! Man I have know idea what's going to happen in Boston. I liked the 6 man tags with the Horsemen and especially liked Sting being involved in one of those. Hogan/Flair will be epic!!! Andre could be in trouble, great build up for the Andre/Sika clash. Awesome blow off to the Harts/Fabs feud! Who's next for the Hart Foundation?

Great way to cash in on the Horsemen right away, for those who don't know them they know they have to be a huge deal being associated with Heenan and Flair cutting right to the front of the line for Hogan...establishes him as a big deal and a major star right out of the gate and you can always pull back for a while once he's established in the territory.

Good to see that even in this world Sting struggles to get one over on the Horsemen. Speaking of the Horsemen they are making quite the splash so far. Not a bad idea trying to take out Andre's arm, we'll see if it backfires or not. Great tag team main event with a huge superplex moment.

wcd0.jpg

Matches from: Providence, RI – Civic Center
Featuring: Demolition, The Rockers, Bull Ganter, Jim Powers, & The Honky Tonk Man

-Heenan also went nuts putting over the big WWF Championship Match tomorrow night in Boston with Ric Flair challenging Hulk Hogan.

-We also get news that Andre the Giant has suffered a broken arm at the hands of Sika! He will be out of action!

Ric Flair: Hulk Hogan! I told you big man that I was coming and pal I am here. Tomorrow night in Boston Mass… brother I am coming for you and I am coming for that World Title! Never before and never again Hogan… tomorrow night that title comes to the REAL WORLD’S CHAMPION and there is nothing that you can do about it. I am going to push you to the limit and show you why I am without a doubt the MAN in this business. Hogan a lot of people talk about your size and strength but just like Muhammad Ali… I am going to rope a dope you for 59-minutes pal and in that final moment when you have lost it all… I am going to put you down and raise my hand high and put the belt right here around my waist where it belongs! WOOOO!

WWF Live 4/19
Hartford, CT - Civic Center

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & Tito Santana defeated Greg Valentine & The Honky Tonk Man

-After the match Ric Flair came out with the Horsemen and confronted Hogan. They put over the big showdown tomorrow night in Boston.

Barry Windham © defeated Billy Jack Haynes

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Hart Foundation © defeated Demolition w/ Mr. Fuji

SIX-MAN TAG

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, & Tully Blanchard defeated The Tonga Kid & The Rockers

Sting vs Bad News Brown went to a double count out!

x240-cD0.jpg

Featuring: The Tonga Kid, Nikolai Volkoff, Sika, The Bulldogs, & Sting

-We got another Heenan promo with him putting over the big match against Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan tonight at the Boston Garden

superstarslogo.png

Matches from: Providence, RI – Civic Center

Featuring: Sting, The One Man Gang, Dino Bravo, Tito Santana, & Don Muraco

-Heenan was on again putting over the huge match tonight in Boston. We also got to hear from Hogan and Flair who said this was a once in a lifetime match that will go down in history!

-We also get news that Andre the Giant has suffered a broken arm at the hands of Sika! He will be out of action!

Hulk Hogan: Ric Flair everyone is talking about the match that we’ve got tonight in the Boston Garden dude and it is going to be a once in a lifetime contest. I am going to come out there with all of my Hulkamaniacs by my side and they will keep those Horsemen at bay. But understand this Ric Flair… you call yourself the sixty-minute-man but I know your weaknesses. I know you can’t handle the power and strength of the 24-inch pythons and when they wrap around you and start to choke you down and out it is going to be over for you… over for Bobby Heenan… and over for the Horsemen brother!

WWF Live 4/20/86
Boston, MA - Boston Garden

Bad News Brown defeated Jim Powers

The One Man Gang defeated bull Ganter w/ help from Slick

The Rockers vs Power and Glory went to a double count out

Tito Santana & Wahoo McDaniels defeated Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard via DQ

TEXAS TORNADO

Demolition defeated The British Bulldogs

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Hart Foundation © defeated Honky & Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © vs Ric Flair w/ Bobby Heenan

-The unbelievable happened on this night that many are calling the Boston Massacre. It was the Massacre of Hulk Hogan and his historic WWF Championship run. He and Ric Flair put on a 28-minute classic that gave us just a taste of what these two could do inside the ring. It looks like Hogan was going to make a historic comeback after Flair worked his knee over in the worst way… but then it all turned. It was first Windham, then Blanchard, and Anderson who all come in but they were beaten away by Hogan. It was all foil though as it was Bobby Heenan who gave the final blow by handing something to Ric Flair and when Hogan turned around it was lights out. Hogan went down, instantly bleeding from the head. Flair covered him and got the 3-count and the crowd was shocked. Heenan stood triumphant with the WWF Heavyweight Champion of the World… Ric Flair!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Wow!!!! Ric Flair wins the WWF title!!!! This is huge!! Man this is incredible. I cant wait to see the WWF reign of Ric Flair. Total game changer here. My mind went blank after reading Flair's big win, but I also loved Santana teaming with Wahoo against Tully and Arn.

Nothing against you LowBlow and your WWF as you have done a great job but I am thrilled! Hulk Hogan is one of the reasons I lost interest in wrestling especially in the late 1980's. All of my territories were no longer on TV except the rare times WCCW or Polynesian Pro appeared on cable and week in and week out I watched this cartoon figure and his pythons rise up from defeat with a simply leg drop and the reign of Hogan continued. Ric Flair gives so many options and I am excited to see where this goes. Great job

WWF Presents: Prime Time Wrestling 4/21

Matches from: Worcester, MA - Centrum

Prime Time opens this week with footage backstage at the Boston Garden. We see video of Ric Flair celebrating with Bobby Heenan… we don't see anything from the match just the celebration...

4vg2s2.jpg

We then cut to Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura who put over the amazing news that Hulk Hogan lost the WWF Championship last night in Boston. Gorilla doesn’t believe that the title change will stand due to the blatant interference from the Horsemen. Jesse says that the title is with Flair now and there is nothing that Hogan can do about it! Gorilla says that Flair will be here next week and we will hopefully have word from Hulk Hogan this weekend on Challenge or Superstars… they put over the return of Bad News Brown to the WWF and here we go!

Jim Powers vs Bad News Brown

-Bad News is back and does a decent job here against Job Powers… I mean Jim Powers. Decent enough contest with the Judo toss and then an Arm Bar for the finish. Jesse puts over how Bad News was a world class judo expert and he has shown it off here tonight.

We cut to the booth where we see Sting with Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura. He puts over his world travels and talks about going to Europe and Japan to wrestle some of the best talent in the world. He says that you don’t have to look any further than the WWF for the best talent and the Stinger will prove it!

*COMMERCIAL*

We return to Prime Time and hear Gorilla and Jesse putting over the Hart Foundation and how they retained the tag titles in the cage at MSG. We then see Jimmy Hart come out with Valentine & Honky… he puts over how in two weeks Honky and Valentine will get a chance at the tag titles and he plans on making some big moves in the tag team division and getting the titles back where they belong!

The Hart Foundation vs The Dark Patriots (Thompson & Champion under hoods)

-The Harts look fantastic tonight against the Dark Patriots who are VERY VERY GREEN but know how to take an ass whooping. We see the Harts hit the Hart Attack and that’s all she wrote. They walk over to Gorilla and Jesse…

-The Harts put over the cage match last week against the Fabs that sent them packing. They said they will take on all comers and will accept all challenges. Jesse brings up the team of the Demolition, he talks about Valentine & Honky, and also heard rumblings about Slick purchasing a new team. The Harts say they accept all comers and will put the titles on the line every night of the week and twice on Sunday! Randy Savage will be here when we get back!

*COMMERCIAL*

Randy Savage joins Gorilla and Jesse when we return as they put over a plethora of topics. Randy talks about losing the title at Mania and how he is vowing to get the gold back into his hands before too long. We then hear him put over some of the talent coming into the WWF but has choice words for the Horsemen…

Randy Savage: Yeah you know there is a lot of top talent coming into the WWF right now and uhh yeahh…. You look up and down the line from top to bottom and the names that pop out are the Horsemen. Yeah. So let me get this straight… uhh… Bobby Heenan ditches his own family and bets everything on Windham. When he wins he kicks the Family to the curb and bets everything on Hulk Hogan and he wins… then Heenan signs three Horse’s asses… I mean Horsemen to contract and now we have got a strange smell around here. Huh? Yeah we have got a sense of something that isn’t quite right. I was in the Boston Garden last night. I saw it go down with Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan and brother… I smell not a horse… but a RAT! Perhaps it was a weasel RAT because that’s what I saw. Let’s put it this way… I don’t think that Bobby Heenan would be able to make it through a metal detector huh? Yeah. You see what I am talking about? Huh? Barry Windham… I will give you the due brother… you put me down twice this year… once was by crook and the second was by hook but brother don’t you think for a moment you will be able to do it again. You see… huh… yeah… you see I am going to do everything I can to get that contract signed and when I do… ohhh when I do there will be no count out… there will be no disqualification… there will be no time limit… and for you there will be no survivial. DIG IT!

-Before break we cut back to a couple of weeks ago and the injury of Andre the Giant at the hand’s of Sika. “This draws out Andre the Giant who comes out to a huge pop. He is answering the call of Sika and Fuji and comes to settle the score. He fights off Demolition and Muraco before grabbing Sika who fights with him for a moment. Then we see Muraco and Demo jump back on and they Andre tied into the ropes and start working him over good. Fuji slides in a chair and they are wrecking it into Andre’s arm! He is writhing in pain! Gorilla and Jesse are going wild! Sika then runs and NAILS Andre’s arm again and he is hurt bad here but here comes the Bulldogs and Dino! They come to thwart off this attack but the damage is done. Andre is holding his arm and shoulder back up the rampway… this is trouble for the big man!”

*COMMERCIAL*

-Prime Time is back with Gorilla and Jesse putting over the big injury to Andre and what this could mean for his career. Jesse puts over how Andre has bigger bones and when they break they take longer to heal… this could perhaps be the straw that breaks the camel’s back… HAHA! Mr. Fuji comes out with his men and they all put over the next contest as we have a premiere six-man match coming up.

MAIN EVENT

Dino Bravo & The British Bulldogs vs Don Muraco & Demolition w/ Mr. Fuji

-This one gets a little time as we have seen some issues amongst these men for the last couple of weeks. Almost a WrestleMania rematch if you will but a different story is being told. We see Bravo and Muraco face off in a fun little back and forth while the Bulldogs and Demolition showcase their abilities. The match ends up being a wash when Sika comes out from Fuji’s guise to jump into the ring and attack Bravo! He starts to choke him in the corner and the referee calls for the bell. We see Demolition subdue the Bulldogs and then try to back Sika off to no avail. The big guy is uncontrollable and dangerous.

-Jesse and Gorilla put this through the roof as we close out the show with Sika being a mad man and Bravo seemingly coughing up blood from the internal injuries as we go off the air...

WWF on Tour
Niagra Falls, NY – Convention Center
Troy, NY – RPI Fieldhouse
Erie, PA – Civic Center

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Ric Flair © defeated Tito Santana w/ help from Bobby Heenan

Randy Savage w/ Liz vs Barry Windham w/ Heenan went to a 30-minute draw

Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson w/ Heenan defeated Wahoo & Billy Jack

The Rockers vs Hercules & Roma went to a double count out

Curt Hennig defeated Conquistador I