Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-04-08-WWE-Wrestlemania XXXIV] Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns

cactus

My take on the match structure was to try and make Reigns look as good as possible while still losing, hence the reason he kicked out of six F-5's. That being said, I could still see them doing the exact same match if Reigns was going over. After months of everyone being put away by just one F-5, they thought it would be even more impressive of Reign to kick out of six as opposed to one or two. Bad strategy.

And I wouldn't doubt Heyman's involvement considering how good Joe looked (who Heyman is high on) compared to Braun (who Heyman is rumored to have seen as a threat to Brock).

The first "This is Awful" chant I've ever heard.

They earned it.

After a shitty match with Botch Lesnar seemingly out of shape and way too many finisher kick-outs, we finally get copious amounts of blood on WWE television and then Brock just wins. Whatever. I think ** sounds about right because after all there were some decent moments scattered throughout and I honestly can't blame the workers for having to piss through a seemingly decent game plan at the last second. And there is something to be said for the element of surprise when the entire world was expecting Brock to lose steadily. In terms of WrestleMania closing moments, however, this was not quite "Wait a minute...that's the Warrior's music!"

• GSR changed the title to [2018-04-08-WWE-Wrestlemania XXXIV] Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns