Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania WWE TV (04/09 - 04/15)

KawadaSmile

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me think that Bryan goes to Raw next week.

Yep thought the same thing

I think they're loading Raw up for the TV negotiations and leaving AJ to carry the blue side. I hope they manage to give us Bryan vs heel Zayn now the line though because he was great at stooging for Bryan at Mania.

Exactly the first thing I thought about when people were talking about a heel turn at Mania. Bryan's return should be looked at as a godsend, basically. Asking the fans to boo him seems so ridiculous. They've had him taken from them and been told he'd never return. Now he's back. Just let them enjoy the shit out if this ride until the wheels fall off.

How are the SDL ratings doing? If they're struggling and the RAW ratings are on the up or at least doing better than the SDL ratings, I can see them keeping Bryan around to boost them up.

If Bryan goes to RAW, who comes to SDL? Reigns?

I know Raw popped a pretty big number last night by modern standards but that's about it

Am I the only one who thinks we're on borrowed time with Bryan and that every match is a gift?

I mean I may look back three years from now and think how silly I was but...

this is definitely a gift I'm glad we're getting sooner than later.

I'm right there with you. From what Meltzer has reported, a condition of him returning is that he gets that "Impact" concussion testing after every match. He'll inevitably take an awkward bump and that test will find something and put him on ice again. I'm a glass half empty guy, I know but it's the nature of pro wrestling that you're going to get your head knocked around.