Pro Wrestling Only

My posts

Slasher

I liked it enough to mash that "Like This!" button that I've never noticed before, but the darn things busted on my end & giving me an error message.

Hard times.

Always tells me I've maxed out my quota for the day even when I haven't liked anything or have just logged in. Hard times indeed.

Wasn't the Like function a necessary inclusion with the board update, but Loss basically disabled it so as to prevent folks "hunting for likes" or...whatever the terminology may be?

Re: recognising people from avatars, this place peaked avatar-wise during the GWE when we all had avatars to match whichever wrestler we were the high voter on and someone (Ackerman, maybe?) wound up with an avatar of Kodo Fuyuki covered in beans.

Re: recognising people from avatars, this place peaked avatar-wise during the GWE when we all had avatars to match whichever wrestler we were the high voter on and someone (Ackerman, maybe?) wound up with an avatar of Kodo Fuyuki covered in beans.

Yeah that was me. Haha, I forgot all about that. The GWE seems like it was forever ago.

I had the same "problem" when I first started posting. I think people get used to looking for and responding to people they know. When I take breaks or get busy it seems to take a minute to get back into the flow. I always think it is one part not knowing what people have talked about already (or beaten to death) and one part just finding your place in the crowd. It is also just a massive board and hard to get through it all (for me at least). It isn't a waste at all. I have met some cool folks here and gotten into some nifty projects. Don't worry about responses, they will come. Just speak your mind about stuff.

I like how this thread turned into people just taking shots at each other.

Whenever I see Kawada now I think about That Brazilian Guy whining about Roman Reigns. Pffff....

Now everytime I see El-P, I immediatly think "oh, it's That French Guy..."

But in all seriousness, it is nice to have some sort of acknowledgement. The community here is actually one of the best I've been to online, it's great.

Now everytime I see El-P, I immediatly think "oh, it's That French Guy..."

Sorry about that ! :) I don't even think about it anymore, but I should have changed that pseudonym a long time ago when several people on the board still knew me by my actual name, there are less of them these days. Now it's a bit late to do that without confusing people I think... The oddest thing is that it actually has no connection whatsoever with *the* El-P.

It's all fun and games, bubba. I find it rather fun having an username linked to a more famous person, but being the go-to individual when you think about said notorious someone.

That "dissonance" is something I will always find curious and amusing. Kind of creates a bigger sense of community, to me.