Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling Music releases

Flyin' Brian

Did you purchase "Be A Man"? When it first came out, I remember reading that it only sold 500 copies. Are you one of those 500?Full disclosure, I may unknowingly have some WWE level revisionist history at play here. WWF Full Metal was my first wrestling related album purchase. During the late 90's boom anything related to wrestling was picked up. So all of the WWF released and even a knock off cd that I thought was a licensed combination of WCW, ECW, and WWF -- it was a long and disappointing lunch that afternoon. I have physical albums in my collections, but none of them pro wrestling related. I usually satisfy my pro wrestling sonic fix using Spotify. I find the majority of the new WWE songs to sound too much like ringtones, so I mainly lean old school.

Is Hulk Rules the one with Hulkster in Heaven? I had that one on CD. Dope fucking jam.

I had all the WWF The Music releases for a few years. I think Volume 2 was the best one. I think I got the knock-off one mentioned above, too. Had covers of ECW themes and stuff. Like Monster Magnet playing Enter Sandman or something.

Pretty much have all of WWF The Music as well as the WCW Mayhem: The Music.

However, my uncle used to have The Wrestling Album and I'd listen to it with him all the time when I was a kid. "Land of a Thousand Dances" will always have a soft spot in my heart.

For awhile there I was trying to collect all media related to The Wrestling Album that I possibly could. I have the album as well as every single released off of the album, as well as the CD version. Just need the cassette and I'll be set.

For some reason they released singles for not just Land of 1,000 Dances, but Grab Them Cakes and Don't Go Messin' with a Country Boy as well.

R-5425511-1487919520-2352.png.jpg

03.jpg

Otherwise mostly scattered random CDs including The Anthology Collection and random WWF The Music volumes. For my favorite thing in the entire world, I do own one of these:

DOitdojWsAAT_Sz.jpg

Yes, I was one of the 500. lol It was cheap and I was curious. My friends and I had a pretty good laugh at the time, but that's about it. There wasn't anything on there I would call good. Several of the tracks were Macho Man doing his best Lil Jon impression. I listened to a couple of songs last night and my opinion is pretty much still the same.

Did you purchase "Be A Man"? When it first came out, I remember reading that it only sold 500 copies. Are you one of those 500?Full disclosure, I may unknowingly have some WWE level revisionist history at play here. WWF Full Metal was my first wrestling related album purchase. During the late 90's boom anything related to wrestling was picked up. So all of the WWF released and even a knock off cd that I thought was a licensed combination of WCW, ECW, and WWF -- it was a long and disappointing lunch that afternoon. I have physical albums in my collections, but none of them pro wrestling related. I usually satisfy my pro wrestling sonic fix using Spotify. I find the majority of the new WWE songs to sound too much like ringtones, so I mainly lean old school.

Yep, Hulkster in Heaven is on there. American Made, Hulk's WCW theme before the NWO, is on there too. I always thought some American company should use that for a commercial jingle.

Is Hulk Rules the one with Hulkster in Heaven? I had that one on CD. Dope fucking jam.

I had all the WWF The Music releases for a few years. I think Volume 2 was the best one. I think I got the knock-off one mentioned above, too. Had covers of ECW themes and stuff. Like Monster Magnet playing Enter Sandman or something.

All i've got are the two wrestling albums, WWF The music 3 & 4, and Forceable Entry. I did download selected tracks from Full Metal (Thorn in your Eye, We're All Together Now, Sexy Boy, and the digital "bonus track", Broken Dreams). Did anyone ever have those theme music tapes the wwf fan club put out back in the day? I used to consider joining up just for those tapes.