Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/16-4/22, it's getting drafty in here...

sek69

The Riott Squad was terrible. Looked like low-rent Mickey Mouse jobbers.

There's just so much Ruby can do with her partners, but being fed on a weekly basis to Charlotte with zero rhyme or reason and doing absolutely nothing since their debut did no favors.

Even Absolution, as unfortunate as their stint was since Paige had to retire, looked better (although Ronda pretty much killing any credibility Deville could've had is Not Good).

In the end, it's just a shame because they are not using great talent nor building new ones.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im all for the 2018 Jeff Hardy revival run, but he still has two strikes and already got a DWI this year. As boring as Orton is, at least you can be reasonably sure you wont wake up to read about him getting arrested. I have a feeling theres going to be a ceiling on how much Jeff gets pushed because of that.

As there should be. Plus, he is a star from a previous era.

Still, he should be pushed as important -- the #3 babyface spot seems really ideal for him, and I think he should be in occasional main events since he always gets over and people will always buy him as a challenger. He also seems like the ideal guy to make Almas.

Ok, looking at the move and assuming male heels for male heels, female faces for female faces, etc.. these are the trades:

Natalya for Asuka

Riot Squad for Absolution

Breezango & Ascension for The Bar & Gallows/Anderson

Bobby Roode, Zack Ryder, & Chad Gable for Jeff Hardy & R-Truth\

Baron Corbin, Jinder Mahal, Mojo Rawley, Dolph Ziggler, & Mike Kanellis for Samoa Joe, The Miz, & Big Cass

These are Adam Larsson for Taylor Hall level of shitty trades.

Tozawa and Itami against the Lucha House Party from 205 Live last night was just awesome. Great tornado tag with huge spots, great nearfalls and teases, and really fantastic character work and dynamics that brought it all together. I really might have to watch 205 Live every week now.

Tozawa and Itami against the Lucha House Party from 205 Live last night was just awesome. Great tornado tag with huge spots, great nearfalls and teases, and really fantastic character work and dynamics that brought it all together. I really might have to watch 205 Live every week now.

You should, the show has been amazing since Enzo left. The slow build to that tag feud has been great. I'm sure it will continue to escalate from here.