Wrestling War Zone: The Monday Night Wars w/ JT & Chad

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 TonyPulis'Cap

TonyPulis'Cap
  • Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:40 AM

To add to the love this show is getting, I'm really enjoying the format - this is the perfect level of serious discussion with humour - exactly the right balance. While the Monday Night Wars - particularly as you get into the Austin/nWo periods - are well documented, it'd great the level of detail and analysis you are going into as well as highlighting all those smaller details that tend to get forgotten under the weight of the big iconic segments that we always see on the RAW anniversary shows. I went back and watched all the RAWs and PPVs from the WWF in 1997 on the Network which was a fantastic year, but given I've been wanting another Network rewatch project to get into may have to start following along with all the shows as well as your podcasts.  

#22 soup23

soup23
  • Moderators
  • 10652 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:12 AM

Thanks for the thoughts. I think the influx of Eddie, Dean and eventually Rey will help Nitro be at s baseline decent just because it will feature one enjoyable match.

#23 Bigelow34

Bigelow34
  • Members
  • 1090 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. Loving doing this show and diving deep into the time period.

#24 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1861 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:06 PM

There still needs to be resolution in regards to the question of where the rooster finishes. I feel it is the driving purpose of the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users