Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-11-07-Toryumon] CIMA & Stalker Ichikawa & TARU vs Yasushi Kanda & Susumu Mochizuki & Masaaki Mochizuki

soup23

Hilarious opening with Stalker and Mochi starting out, CM revving Stalker up and then he gets kicked and pinned in five seconds. One of the funniest spots of 2000 right up there with the best Porky stuff. Theme of match after that had a big focal point on TARU and he probably looked the best he has the entire year fighting from underneath with M2K just swarming on his shoulder. The action was frantic and very enjoyable. Once TARU is able to tag we go to the final stretch which is really exciting. I thought Kanda was a complete dick and Masaaki was excellent like usual. CIMA is able to come in and pick up the win to a big pop for Crazy Max. Helluva fun match. ***1/2 (7)

• 1 month later...

This was a fun match. It was worked in a tiny ring on one of the Toryumon's regular Kobe shows. M2K working over TARU wasn't the most interesting beatdown you'll see but it set up a wild finish with CIMA putting on a spectacular show for the fans in attendance. Post-match, M2K want a match with just Stalker and TARU at Korakuen, and I can't say I blame them after CIMA's impressive feats.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-11-07-Toryumon] CIMA & Stalker Ichikawa & TARU vs Yasushi Kanda & Susumu Mochizuki & Masaaki Mochizuki