Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/30 - 05/06

KawadaSmile

From the sound of his promo it certainly seems they haven't given up on Roman. Even the announcers basically called him the uncrowned champion. Certainly seems we are getting another Roman/Brock match with them focusing on the blown call finish

What incredible reactions for Sami and Owens. Hot opening segment

Even better are the 4-5 minute countdown videos on YouTube. Takes me approximately 10 minutes or less & I'm all caught up on WWE for the week. Catch the occasional PPV event or cherry pick the best matches from those cards, and you've got a winning strategy to remain a fan without sacrificing an absurd amount of your free time. :D

The last time I consistently watched any WWE, it was strictly SmackDown from the beginning of the new brand split up through that Mania when the Bray/Randy shit took over the show. And then they were ruined with the shakeup.

Wasn't there another key writer involved with SD throughout that time though? I know Road Dogg was still in the creative mix (and getting most of the credit at the actual time), but I *know* I've heard another name tossed around in retrospect. Former NXT writer iirc..?

Wasn't there another key writer involved with SD throughout that time though? I know Road Dogg was still in the creative mix (and getting most of the credit at the actual time), but I *know* I've heard another name tossed around in retrospect. Former NXT writer iirc..?

Ryan Ward?