Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/30 - 05/06

KawadaSmile

Wasn't there another key writer involved with SD throughout that time though? I know Road Dogg was still in the creative mix (and getting most of the credit at the actual time), but I *know* I've heard another name tossed around in retrospect. Former NXT writer iirc..?

Ryan Ward?

That's the one.

Thanks. Whatever happened to him..?

What's Bryan doing tonight?

His chest was such a mess after the GRRE the doctors won't let him perform. (For real.)

You do know that Bryan worked the dark match vs Nakamura after 205 Live, right?

Feels like WWE has no idea what they want to do with Daniel Bryan. Admittedly, part of that is likely that they aren't sure how his health will hold up over the long haul. The thing that stands out is that while he's one of their top guys and I do think they're treating him that way, it doesn't seem like they have a direction to speak of for him, despite so many potential opponents.

His chest was such a mess after the GRRE the doctors won't let him perform. (For real.)

I'm not hunting for a better version, but I'm sure some people might be curious.

I did not know that Bryan worked the dark match vs Nakamura after 205 Live when I posted that during the middle of the show last night. Humble apologies for my ignorance.

Wasn't there another key writer involved with SD throughout that time though? I know Road Dogg was still in the creative mix (and getting most of the credit at the actual time), but I *know* I've heard another name tossed around in retrospect. Former NXT writer iirc..?

Ryan Ward?

That's the one.

Come to think of it, I have no idea. Does anybody know?

Hey remember when no one wanted to see Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy a decade ago?

We still don't. -_-

Ryan Ward?
That's the one.

Come to think of it, I have no idea. Does anybody know?

Hey remember when no one wanted to see Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy a decade ago?

We still don't. -_-

I think Ward got moved over to work on Raw last year.

Must have got moved in the Superstar Shakeup, since that's when Raw went up and SDL went downwards last year.

I loved Orton/Hardy in 08 and am looking forward to it tomorrow, think it could be quite good with time. I'm reminded of the first two Orton/Christian matches in 2011 that were face v. face being excellent.